First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've never driven anything with auto rev match. If you wanted to skip from like 6th to 3rd would it give it enough gas or would it think you were shifting to 5th?

JB4 sounds like it's better bang for the buck than the Ford procal if you don't have the automatic transmission. Seems like stacking the Ford procal on top might give you a little more boost and/or timing advance in areas where the JB4 is adjusted to the max.
It knows which gear is which regardless of the order you shift. The only limitation is that if you downshift into too low of a gear that it would have to rev near redline it will just do nothing. It's kinda fun! Now that I am used to it, I miss it when driving a MT vehicle that doesn't have it!
Sponsored

burgerking

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It knows which gear is which regardless of the order you shift. The only limitation is that if you downshift into too low of a gear that it would have to rev near redline it will just do nothing. It's kinda fun! Now that I am used to it, I miss it when driving a MT vehicle that doesn't have it!
I will probably get the procal first then, that sounds cool.

JerryG

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have found the JB4 to make much more of a difference than the Ford Tune and recommend doing it first.
Sponsored