First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Audi Q7, 13 Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Two things: One of the topics that I keep coming across is how bad the ac system is for rear passengers. I have a little one so this matters to me. If I get a bronco in white (with a white hard top) would that help improve the cabin coolness in the summer vs going all black bronco? Also do the seats have sun reflective pigments or do they get hot in the sun? I’m really torn on going all black or all white…

second question- I have yet to test a Sasquatch on badlands or a lower trim than wildtrak- I was really happy with the drive of the wildtrak. Does the suspension system improve daily driving ? When/if I get to test drive a lower trim sas bronco would I notice a difference?

thanks!!
Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two things: One of the topics that I keep coming across is how bad the ac system is for rear passengers. I have a little one so this matters to me. If I get a bronco in white (with a white hard top) would that help improve the cabin coolness in the summer vs going all black bronco? Also do the seats have sun reflective pigments or do they get hot in the sun? I’m really torn on going all black or all white…

second question- I have yet to test a Sasquatch on badlands or a lower trim than wildtrak- I was really happy with the drive of the wildtrak. Does the suspension system improve daily driving ? When/if I get to test drive a lower trim sas bronco would I notice a difference?

thanks!!
FWIW my AC works fine. White may be a bit cooler but probably not appreciable in the dead of summer. As far as I know the Heritage is the only model available with a white top...black top is not available for Heritage. I'm not aware of any reflective interior materials. You'd be best served w/ cloths seats IMO.

Wildtrack w/ HOSS 3.0 is going to be your best ride for a daily driver however a bit overkill if you don't plan to do any sort of wheeling.

OP
OP
EBRU2024

EBRU2024

Wildtrak
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am planning on having the top body matched.

Thanks for the insight- it might be overkill but if the ride is better it’s worth it to me. I’m just having a hard time getting a 24 lower trim
Sasquatch test drive to compare so appreciate the comments!

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the heat. Down here in TN I had my windows tinted with ceramic tint to block out the heat. The windshield also. It makes a big difference in the sun. Also a good cloth seat cover with a little one will help keep it easier to clean.

OP
OP
EBRU2024

EBRU2024

Wildtrak
First Name
Elizabeth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the heat. Down here in TN I had my windows tinted with ceramic tint to block out the heat. The windshield also. It makes a big difference in the sun. Also a good cloth seat cover with a little one will help keep it easier to clean.
Thank you! I have an album of saved configurations and a lot of them have tinted windshields- I really like the look good to know there is function too.
Sponsored