Sponsored

Difference in height, Badlands non Squatch vs Squatch.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hum so with the Sasquatch badlands your pretty much just getting tires, rims, spacer kit, and Sasquatch sticker. The Sasquatch sticker I say if it was bigger would be an extra 1k to price.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Hum so with the Sasquatch badlands your pretty much just getting tires, rims, spacer kit, and Sasquatch sticker. The Sasquatch sticker I say if it was bigger would be an extra 1k to price.
And, 4mm built in bump stops internal to the Sasquatch Bilstein shocks to limit articulation and not rub with the 35" tires.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and 4.7 gears.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

.... and it's not a spacer kit... the shocks are actually longer... and you get the wider fender flares... and the factory warranty....

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

SASing the BL is financially sensible if you like the components that come with it.

If you think you're going to want to lift it further, put different gears in it, change out wheels or tires, etc etc etc... you're probably better off buying the trim you want for the other package items, and forgoing the factory SAS in favor of doing it however you want aftermarket.

Sponsored

ugafan706

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 outer banks sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
when i picked up my badlands the dealership's mannequin came in fresh off the truck. It was a wildtrack 4 door. My badlands has the standard 33s. Side by side, VERY little difference in height.

i would like to add, the 33s look much beefier in real life on a bronco than what a picture represents.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

.... and it's not a spacer kit... the shocks are actually longer... and you get the wider fender flares... and the factory warranty....

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

SASing the BL is financially sensible if you like the components that come with it.

If you think you're going to want to lift it further, put different gears in it, change out wheels or tires, etc etc etc... you're probably better off buying the trim you want for the other package items, and forgoing the factory SAS in favor of doing it however you want aftermarket.
yeah the monkey wrench is the disco, but other then that pretty true.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when i picked up my badlands the dealership's mannequin came in fresh off the truck. It was a wildtrack 4 door. My badlands has the standard 33s. Side by side, VERY little difference in height.

i would like to add, the 33s look much beefier in real life on a bronco than what a picture represents.
I had the opposite opinion when I saw them sitting side by side...I thought: wow, that makes a massive difference going to 35s. Sitting by itself, the Badlands looks good...the Sas looks great, and side by side there is a significant and noticeable difference...in my opinion.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wheels themselves are different if you are planning on keeping them.
Non Squatch BL has 17x8 with +55 offset
Squatched BL gets 17x8.5 with +30 offset
Possible rubbing issues aside, keep in mind most 35x12.5 tires call for 8.5 rim width if you care about such things. Shell out $3k and upgrade the wheels and tires, slam in a spacer lift and you are ready.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm looking at the table below and it seems to me that the HOSS suspension would be the same one included in the Squatch package available to all models.

So, If I just order the 10 speed with the 4.46 with the Badlands, I can assume that adding 35s would make it have the same ride height as the Squatch and that they would clear exactly the same. (crash bars removed) Different fenders shouldn't matter at all.

I would replace the stock tires from the Badlands anyways.

Has this been discussed? I couldn't find it.

The difference in final gear ratio, as I figured it is: Squatch (4.7) would be 67.8 and the 4.46 would end up at 64.3. To me that's not enough to justify the Squatch package. Badlands comes with lockers already.

The difference is 2495 bucks. I know that includes the beadlocks and 35s.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 1.12.31 PM.png
The stock Badlands tires are BFG KO2's. If you sell the set of 5 take-off's you better not take anything less than $1,000!!! They're about $250/each Retail new. Those tires are awesome and would fit great on many other vehicles. Point being Do Not just give them to the dealer for a markdown on new tires.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ezapar

ezapar

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak LUX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The stock Badlands tires are BFG KO2's. If you sell the set of 5 take-off's you better not take anything less than $1,000!!! They're about $250/each Retail new. Those tires are awesome and would fit great on many other vehicles. Point being Do Not just give them to the dealer for a markdown on new tires.
Yeah, I tend to do that with my new cars. Sell the stock tires/wheels to pay towards a new set. I might just run the 33s for a while, but 35s will definitely go on there in time.

cpmartin1999

Badlands
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 2020 VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The wheels themselves are different if you are planning on keeping them.
Non Squatch BL has 17x8 with +55 offset
Squatched BL gets 17x8.5 with +30 offset
Possible rubbing issues aside, keep in mind most 35x12.5 tires call for 8.5 rim width if you care about such things. Shell out $3k and upgrade the wheels and tires, slam in a spacer lift and you are ready.
Wouldn't you have to accomodate the "bump stop" they mention in the SAS suspention to limit the travel with 35"s? or nah??? this is about my last question in putting 35's on my ordered non sas badlands??
Sponsored