First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as I can tell, you can't add the factory towing capability to the Base. For now that is steering me away from a BaseSquatch. (and yes, I realize there will be factory accessory and/or aftermarket hitch receivers out there.......)
Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You and I are looking at very similar builds, except I’m going 2 door.

IMO for what you’re getting spend the extra 3,800 and get the BD. It’s a worthwhile upgrade and you also have access to three other colors. On the 4 door it’s not nearly as big of a price jump so makes more sense.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is exactly what I did but going auto. I have a BL reserved but went to a BD then for the heck of it built a Base SAS and going that route. If this was going to be my DD I think I'd pick one of the other two for their comfort options. Right now I'm not willing to shell out 50K on a BL without seeing one in person and driving one. Maybe in a few years I will but for now the Base SAS will be a perfect off roader and suite me well for a second vehicle. With the Granger Ford special I'm looking at $34K +TTL.
exactly same here. It’s my 3rd car. I have an ultra comfy loaded Camry hybrid XLE for daily duty and an 11 STi which is not comfy but fun to drive. Bronco will be weekends on the beach, surf fishing.

if it was my only car, I would probably go BD or BL
Sponsored