Sponsored

2023 Base Squatch Black MT 49000 worth it?

ElonMuk

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All the vehicles
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Reached out to my dealer in May about Ranger Raptor. They are getting one delivered this year as a MY24. So maybe another 1-1.5 yr wait. He said pricing will NOT be MSRP (per dealer ownership). He is guessing 10-15K markup. Maybe less for a retail order vs a stock order. If I was interested he would get me an exact price. I am interested but not at those prices. The same dealership sold me my Bronco at MSRP and has always treated me well.
I believe majority of not all dealerships are only allocated 1 Ranger Raptor for the year. The dealer I use stated I could take the one they are getting for MSRP if I’d like to. Once banks open up later this year they will have a better idea of allocations
Sponsored

kahunabob

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah during my search I’m seeing badlands for 65k plus, actually called a dealer about one listed at 58k msrp online. They said it’s going for 75k. I hung up.
If you don't buy it, post the details. I am sure there are a lot of people who would run to buy that rig - ASAP.

I originally ordered a 2 door base squatch (non-manual) and switched to a 4 door when hardtops were an issue. I love the 4 door, but a 2 door manual sasquatch will likely be the most desired bronco in the future. $49k is a lot of money....but what car isn't expensive right now?

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just paid $26K for a Base at Granger, added some Badlands takeoff wheels & tires for $1,200, so for $27.2K I’ve got a badass vehicle. No way would I pay double the price just for a Sasquatch.

wrangler2bronco??

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Value... again, the ONLY reason I went forward with the Badlands was the combo of Grangtober 2K below invoice AND $6300 in price protection.
I'm betting I won't see a deal like that for a long time ... so I took it.

The 2 dr was always a "test" Bronco, and it was cheap, but I learned the 2dr does NOT work for my lifestyle and I'm thankful I had the GRanger deal hiding in my pocket to afford the 4dr BL.
Soon the 2dr will be listed.
let me know when you are selling that 2 door. is it the anti-matter blue and a stick? what else?

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree. I don't understand 4-door Jeeps or 4-door Broncos. In fact... I wish the 2dr Bronco was as short as the 2dr Jeep. I've had both. Short is better (in this case).

Of course -- I don't have any kids to worry about anymore.

Sponsored

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just paid $26K for a Base at Granger, added some Badlands takeoff wheels & tires for $1,200, so for $27.2K I’ve got a badass vehicle. No way would I pay double the price just for a Sasquatch.
Nice. I hope that's without tax and delivery, otherwise I just got depressed.

I was at 30500 with an auto.

OP
OP
Lorenzo415x

Lorenzo415x

Base
First Name
Treston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Base
It ended up selling, dealer called me. Guess someone thought it was worth a lot more than the deal they were even going to give me. I won't lose sleep lol.

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just start looking around for a deal, and make sure you do the end-of-month shuffle. A dealer is always easier to deal with at the end of the month (mostly anyway).

There is not the shortage of Broncos there was a year ago.

If you want to buy something... At least know what a good deal is, and be ready to jump on a great deal. But you have to do your research to know what a great deal is in your area... and what you actually want.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice. I hope that's without tax and delivery, otherwise I just got depressed.

I was at 30500 with an auto.
You got a good price. Hard to evaluate/compare without the specifics - delivery charge included or not and all that jazz.
Sponsored