Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I must say, the IAG EZ lift for the soft top is well worth the money. It is easy to install and smooth! Well done IAG!
Sponsored

spiG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BD/20 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’ve owned tons of IAG parts during my Subaru WRX/STI time and never had an issue with any of them. I’ll be purchasing when mine arrives in 2023

Oday

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did your windows pop out when it lifted mine do every time. The front comes out of channel such a crappy design

JakeC

Badlands
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Website
michiganbroncos.club
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh we got one coming this week, it looks like it will absolutely be well worth it. Good call.

I made a stupid post yesterday wondering if Ford could have made the soft top "fully-automatic" ... it would be nice to have had glass rear windows and either a fully automatic top that you could push-button, or even just have had the rear windows glass, so all you have to do is pop the top and fold it back. (And this way, when putting it back on, all you have to do is fold it back, not mess with the reinstallation of the rear windows) ... but that's really just being a spoiled brat, if you can't be bothered to put your freaking windows on, you need to rethink your life. BUT having said that - I am obviously not the tallest dude in the world, I was 5'8.5" or so before back surgery, lost a little since, so it's not easy reaching up and folding the top back. This EZ Lift will hopefully make a real difference and it really doesn't look all that difficult to install (I mean I am the least mechanically-inclined person ever, so if it was requiring you to get gangster-wild with the install I might have passed) - but hopefully it's delivered this week and it makes a difference.

TM WildTrak

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Installed my EZ lift over the weekend. Really makes access to the cargo area a breeze especially for my wife. Totally worth it. Showed my dealer and they loved it. The back side windows do bend when it’s opened but mine haven’t popped out like others have indicated.