Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

So you “ snap” and move “ quickly” instead of creeping across those seven feet between relentless bumper to bumper stops. Gotcha.
One pedal driving (linear acceleration and deceleration) makes stop and go traffic seamless.

The Bronco's heavy weight and mushy brakes along with mechanical powertrain make accelerating and stopping a chore.

With that said... a hybrid powertrain like in the new 23 Sequoia TRD that I owned... wasn't bad. At slow speeds a hybrid uses the electric motor so accelerating from a stop is smooth and has mild regen for subtle braking to a stop. That Sequoia powertrain puts the BRaptor powertrain to shame.
Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
40 miles daily is nothing and imo the Bronco is an amazingly comfortable drive.

I had a guy I worked with commute 75 miles 1 way daily in a f350 diesel dually King Ranch and loved it. Everyone makes their own choices I guess. Seems ridiculous to buy something else for such a short commute.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One pedal driving (linear acceleration and deceleration) makes stop and go traffic seamless.

The Bronco's heavy weight and mushy brakes along with mechanical powertrain make accelerating and stopping a chore.

With that said... a hybrid powertrain like in the new 23 Sequoia TRD that I owned... wasn't bad. At slow speeds a hybrid uses the electric motor so accelerating from a stop is smooth and has mild regen for subtle braking to a stop. That Sequoia powertrain puts the BRaptor powertrain to shame.
I bet you are a Chewlies gum salesperson.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I bet you are a Chewlies gum salesperson.
The right tool for the right job.

While the Rivian was able to traverse the Rubicon trail... I don't think EVs are great for off roading. Broncos are wonderful weekend cars... but terrible daily drivers compared to the glorious smoothness of EVs. Would you want a 5G cellphone or a landline again?
Sponsored