First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use it quite often, from seeing how perfect I can center in a parking space, to squeezing in my garage, to navigating tight spaces on the trails. I highly recommend high package, as you get the cameras, bigger screen, and lane keep assist has been handy on long road trips with winding roads. Lux is definitely up for debate. The adaptive cruise gets in the way when trying to upgrade bumpers and install a winch, and relocating the adaptive cruise box would make me nervous. Wireless charging isn’t that good, from what I hear. Heating steering wheel is a big win for some. Some need the better sound system on Lux, but I have found the base system on high package to be adequate. 2.7l engine, won’t work as hard to get these pigs moving, extra power is nice and should last many years if taken care of.
I agree with you on Lux not being great value, but High being a no brainer. I do miss the heated steering wheel from my Chevy LT trim 1500 work truck, and I was apprehensive about ACC with a manual and for the reasons you mentioned. In my mind the biggest miss on Lux is power seats on all models. The Bronco seats are actually quite good and comfortable, but power seats help me get more comfortable and help my short wife see better. I only wanted a manual transmission, so the 2.7 wasn’t a consideration for me.
Sponsored

Shoresy

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land cruiser, focus st
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Front and wheel cameras are invaluable off road. Tire placement, not having to get out every time youvcrest and unknown hill, etc.

Did Fins n Things and Hells Revenge a few weeks ago and cameras were absolutely worth it!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't say what your needs are, but I know that I use my 360 view constantly. Not just backing into my driveway because that's easy, but at work I have an assigned spot under a covered awning and it's right up against a support pillar. We're also required to back in. Sure mirrors and parking sensors are great and I was doing it for years before the 360 camera, but holy cow what a game changer that camera is! Having taken the Bronco offroad rock crawling once, I can say that some of the other cameras came in real handy too. I'm a fan of it and would certainly do it again given the option.

Also when offroading and you lose sight of the spotter, you can switch to the front facing camera and keep watching him. It was great when going up some steep inclines. They warned everyone "Make sure your windows are down, you will lose sight of him when you get to the top", I didn't :D

OX1

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
59 Bird, 70, 74, 78, 79 Broncos, 84 LTD 331 w/Vortech, 86 Capri 5.0 turbo, 14 Stang GT, 17 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
How quick do the cameras get covered on muddy trails?
Sponsored