JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sticker minus 2500.00 is the value. If your dealer is offering more than that you need to jump on it. covid is over, Bronco shortages is over.
Sponsored

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Um, twenty miles one way is like one and a quarter gallons, if that. Two and a half gallons to commute. Even at the ridiculous California cost of living that can’t even be $15. I bet you spend more than that per day on lunch.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Um, twenty miles one way is like one and a quarter gallons, if that. Two and a half gallons to commute. Even at the ridiculous California cost of living that can’t even be $15. I bet you spend more than that per day on lunch.
Bronco is not a fun driving in experience in stop and go traffic (especially for 20 miles). Bronco is very much a weekend car to me.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco is not a fun driving in experience in stop and go traffic (especially for 20 miles). Bronco is very much a weekend car to me.
Then tell me what vehicle is “ fun” to drive in stop and go traffic? Furthermore, how a Bronco is somehow different then any other vehicle in traffic has me stumped.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Then tell me what vehicle is “ fun” to drive in stop and go traffic? Furthermore, how a Bronco is somehow different then any other vehicle in traffic has me stumped.
Maybe an auto pilot tesla?

Sponsored

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Most EVs are snappy and quick in stop and go traffic... and heck... any light gas car or hybrid is tolerable.

When I owned my 2Dr Bronco it was such a chore in urban city traffic. A blast on the weekend with the windows and top down but compared to my Rivian... the Bronco was like driving a tractor.

whiteox

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If 48 is an actual offer I’d take it so fast it would make time stop around me. The base with the 8 inch screen is not going to age well in price once 2024s roll out.

that infotainment stuff is all old and causes a lot of issues a 12 inch screen doesn’t. Very hard to sell old tech in cars anymore I’d imagine with everyone wanting big screens and all the features.
Not buying your advice. The vast majority of Bronc owners I contend don't give a flying f**k about the infotainment system. It's the potential abilities for mods, rides, and countless experiences of past, present and future adventure/fun this vehicle provides me, friends and argue for most owners. Example, pulled into a Home Depot two months ago and two guys approached me as I parked. Talked with both of them for almost an hour. One guy took a few pics and sent them to his kook millionaire friend in Colorado. His friend texted him back immediately and offered me 83K cash on the spot, true story! Turned him down cause I'm a kook too. Money can buy a lot but can't buy the great memories I've already experienced and know I will in the future. 2022, 2-door, MT, ox-white, base and did all the mods myself. Really enjoyed that as well. Tommy Bronc

Az_Squatch_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands w/ sasquatch pkg - Carbonized Grey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sticker minus 2500.00 is the value. If your dealer is offering more than that you need to jump on it. covid is over, Bronco shortages is over.
Generally you lose 20% as soon as you drive it of the lot

Owl

Base
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White Wrangler JK, White Bronco Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I were you I'd:
#1) Keep your Bronco. Let say you're buying a $55,000 vehicle. Your NJ sales tax is $3644 dollars. Lets say you pare paying $3.75 per gallon for gas, and drive 5000 miles for work each year (250x20). At 15 MPG that means you use 333 gallons for work each year.

3.75x333 = $1250 per year. It'll take you 3 years just to recoup the taxes on the new car.

#2) Sell the Bronco outright. The trouble with "trade in" pricing is that it is low, and this also counts the haggling you COULD do for a new car. In other words... you're getting even less for your trade than you thought (unless) the car you're getting cannot be haggled down.

Example:
1. You get $48000 for a trade.
2. But maybe you could get below MSRP on a new something by $10,000.
3. Your actual trade-in is really only worth $38,000, and besides that you'll be paying "full price taxes" on the new car, because I assume the "price" sold still remains the list price.

Just my 2 cents.

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not buying your advice. The vast majority of Bronc owners I contend don't give a flying f**k about the infotainment system. It's the potential abilities for mods, rides, and countless experiences of past, present and future adventure/fun this vehicle provides me, friends and argue for most owners. Example, pulled into a Home Depot two months ago and two guys approached me as I parked. Talked with both of them for almost an hour. One guy took a few pics and sent them to his kook millionaire friend in Colorado. His friend texted him back immediately and offered me 83K cash on the spot, true story! Turned him down cause I'm a kook too. Money can buy a lot but can't buy the great memories I've already experienced and know I will in the future. 2022, 2-door, MT, ox-white, base and did all the mods myself. Really enjoyed that as well. Tommy Bronc

You're kidding, right? Not one ounce of this post doesn't seem like trolling.

What part of this was about memories?! It's a person selling a car they've driven 1500 miles.

Also, you sign your posts? Am I not in on some sort of forum prank?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Example, pulled into a Home Depot two months ago and two guys approached me as I parked. Talked with both of them for almost an hour. One guy took a few pics and sent them to his kook millionaire friend in Colorado. His friend texted him back immediately and offered me 83K cash on the spot, true story! Turned him down cause I'm a kook too.
things-that-never-happened-jeopardy.gif

whiteox

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You're kidding, right? Not one ounce of this post doesn't seem like trolling.

What part of this was about memories?! It's a person selling a car they've driven 1500 miles.

Also, you sign your posts? Am I not in on some sort of forum prank?
35, no, no and no. Trolling to me means ugly, small statue's folks would use to place in their gardens and yards decades ago. Just consider you and I lucky enough to have the time on our hands to express our opinions on this fun forum. No offence meant, none taken, life's too short.
Enjoy your Bronc, again, no prank, kindly yes. Tommy Bronc

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most EVs are snappy and quick in stop and go traffic... and heck... any light gas car or hybrid is tolerable.

When I owned my 2Dr Bronco it was such a chore in urban city traffic. A blast on the weekend with the windows and top down but compared to my Rivian... the Bronco was like driving a tractor.
So you “ snap” and move “ quickly” instead of creeping across those seven feet between relentless bumper to bumper stops. Gotcha.
Sponsored