First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco 4dr WT, 18 JLU Wrangler, 18 JKU Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So sell me on your product. Why should I want to buy your product vs buying Ford’s wash out flooring? What does your flooring offer that makes it better?

Your initial cost is lower (based on the cost of your Wrangler flooring), but then you charging $285 in shipping, your product cost is more Ford’s wash out flooring delivered to the dealership parts counter.

🤷‍♂️
I am not a salesman..The Ford washout floor is made with a different material that stains, has less chemical resistance, and is susceptible to tearing and damage. It also has TSB's for a defect of a wax component that weeps out constantly leaving a white haze.

Our top layer is the most durable out there. We produce most of the commercial vinyl floors for fullsize trucks and vans, and the Armorlite TPO composite we developed way out performs what we make for the OEM's (out parent company is Auria, tier one interior supplier to the OEM's) We will be releasing a video where we show this resistance, we showed no damage with even paint stripper or acetone left on for a considerable amount of time.

When you buy a Bronco you can't always get a factory washout floor with a lot of other enticing options.

Not sure how you got that shipping amount, if you select ups ground on our site you pay a $35 flat rate, and that will hold true with Bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Armorlite_Kail Why does your 2-dr product have holes for the non-existing under seat duct work? The OEM washout floor and carpet floor for the 2-dr has the mold/shape for duct work but there is no duct work under the floor. It is a hollow void. For the OEM washout floor there is no opening.

Photo credit: @Squatch
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}
It is just a waterjet program difference. The reason we were able to produce 2dr and 4dr was because the floor topography shares the 4dr front half. This tool is modular swapping in the respected back halves. They each have their own water jet program on a seperate tool. This is just a rendering based on cad data.

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need a tester vehicle?🤣
Thanks for the offer, but we have our own Wildtrack Bronco, and the NC Bronco club provided an additional 4 door Raptor and a 2 door.

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am not a salesman..The Ford washout floor is made with a different material that stains, has less chemical resistance, and is susceptible to tearing and damage. It also has TSB's for a defect of a wax component that weeps out constantly leaving a white haze.

Our top layer is the most durable out there. We produce most of the commercial vinyl floors for fullsize trucks and vans, and the Armorlite TPO composite we developed way out performs what we make for the OEM's (out parent company is Auria, tier one interior supplier to the OEM's) We will be releasing a video where we show this resistance, we showed no damage with even paint stripper or acetone left on for a considerable amount of time.

When you buy a Bronco you can't always get a factory washout floor with a lot of other enticing options.

Not sure how you got that shipping amount, if you select ups ground on our site you pay a $35 flat rate, and that will hold true with Bronco.
So that's what the white haze is down on the driver's side...never knew. Very interested for the BL as well as helping to quiet down some of the sounds!!!

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will the be enough space for sound deafening material underneath?
Your ears will thank you later in life not to add any sound deafening to an already loud-enough Bronco. 💀

Sponsored

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like this idea a LOT and can’t wait to see it released.

Canyon Coolers

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
canyoncoolers.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco, Dodge 2500, Sprinter Van
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If your TPO is anything like TPU it should be a pretty awesome product.

I am a probably a total outlier here, but my tan interior Wildtrak does drive in the desert and it would be beyond awesome to get a tan interior liner. Its the damn sand I keep vacuuming off the black carpeting. A tan color would go a long way to hiding the dirt and I think it would look great. .

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your TPO is anything like TPU it should be a pretty awesome product.

I am a probably a total outlier here, but my tan interior Wildtrak does drive in the desert and it would be beyond awesome to get a tan interior liner. Its the damn sand I keep vacuuming off the black carpeting. A tan color would go a long way to hiding the dirt and I think it would look great. .
Thanks for the feedback. We offer a tan for Jeep now, it does a great job at hiding dust dirt and sand. But isn't a great seller for newer generations.
We didn't think the Bronco owners would be into it. Maybe we can put something out during preorders to make some since we have the material rolls in stock.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the feedback. We offer a tan for Jeep now, it does a great job at hiding dust dirt and sand. But isn't a great seller for newer generations.
We didn't think the Bronco owners would be into it. Maybe we can put something out during preorders to make some since we have the material rolls in stock.
I wouldn't get the tan myself, but had to give you the thumbs-up for being willing to try to make something work for those who would. As a proper Bronco owner (i.e., two-door), I've noticed accessories aren't always made for my vehicle because it's not the majority of the market.

Sponsored

josh1121

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD Diesel 4x4, LandRover Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am very interested in this for my Wildtrak. Do you know if the OEM rubber mats will fit into this floor? I know that it seems duplicative, but I like the idea of "catching" some of the big stuff.

JaceHarp

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-350, 2021 FE 4DR, 22 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have the Armorlite flooring in my Gladiator and am looking forward to the Bronco product being released!

OP
OP
Armorlite_Kail

Armorlite_Kail

Wildtrak
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am very interested in this for my Wildtrak. Do you know if the OEM rubber mats will fit into this floor? I know that it seems duplicative, but I like the idea of "catching" some of the big stuff.
I get the want for a quick shake out, but we stress no use of floor mats as they can slide and become a hazard.
Even though you can't shake it out, a quick vacuum or a rinse and its generally clean. Nothing sticks to it, not even 3m emblem tape.
When just water isn't enough, we also sell a spray that a light mist and a wipe with a rag brings it back to the original finish in a few seconds.

eduard4us

Outer Banks
First Name
Eduard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get the want for a quick shake out, but we stress no use of floor mats as they can slide and become a hazard.
Even though you can't shake it out, a quick vacuum or a rinse and its generally clean. Nothing sticks to it, not even 3m emblem tape.
When just water isn't enough, we also sell a spray that a light mist and a wipe with a rag brings it back to the original finish in a few seconds.
Where I do understand that, we all know that especially the driver side could wear out pretty quickly from the right heel resting in the driving position. Just to protect the investment I think maybe just a reinforced area for the driver side would be a great addition if no rubber floor mats are to be use.
Sponsored