Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

here we are, doing ford's dirty work for them.
Sponsored

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh, the fold-up MOLLE panel. I think that's one of the DIOs, and the B&P tool definitely doesn't have all of those entered yet. 200 ended up more like 50. My guess is that Ford looks at this as better than nothing, as long as they have it right and accurate by the time order conversion begins in December.
I figured that was what was taking so long. Hopefully they add stuff as it's made available instead of waiting until December. But I don't really plan on adding much more. Since I can't get xplan, all the money i was going to spend on accessories is now going to be spent on the base truck.

TaylorA182

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone may have posted this - but On the Badlands trim Build and Price Reference guide it is showing:
Roof Rails with crossbars and Sound Deadening not available with 2.7 engine. Nor the Paint protection option with a 2.7 .

This makes no sense to me and is pretty frustrating! Just wanted to point this out since its listed at the top of the thread as a B&P error.

edit - sorry now I see that the list includes gripes. Definitely a huge one!
Also...screw Ford for showing us that sick Cactus Gray with the white roof early on. :mad:

Last edited:

Psybako

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion, Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The Sasquatch package says it’s $4995 but adds $5790 on the build.

I figure the $795 is the difference added to make the car a Automatic.
That has to be the price they are adding to make it a Automatic with Sasquatch.
No, it's the addition of the Advanced 4x4 auto

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

huh...??? I don't know if this makes sense...

Ford Bronco Compiled list of issues / bugs with Bronco Build & Price 1603473013738

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BLACK DIAMOND B&P ISSUES:
1. Rock rails are standard/included (verified on web page). However B&P has it as an option and wants to charge $595.00
2. Ordering accessory lights: You can only pick the light bar or pod lights not both. You can only pick one set of pod lights. FORD, you are losing $ here, has to be fixed. I want to order; light bar and 2 sets of Pod lights.
3. On the winch/mounting bracket/brush guard combo: The photo on B&P shows a cheap mount, tall push bar that covers the front camera and "Bronco" badging on the grill. I am hoping this is the old design photo. The set up we have seen at actual reveals is a nice bracket with the horse stamped in the sides and a lower brush guard. Which one do we get? FORD, we MUST know what we will be receiving here. ALSO, on the Winch, appears many WANT the synthetic rope NOT the steel cable.
4. A statement on B&P about accessories says, "does not include installation costs" and says the dealer will charge for installation. HOWEVER, FORD has stated that if we order these accessories with our order in December, that FORD will pay the Dealer to install these accessories at NO cost to the customer. Is this another error....we need to know what we are getting?
5. Lastly, many accessories not listed. Will they before December so we can actually complete our Build? (examples; fold down tail gate table, picatinny dash accessory rail, running boards/tube steps, other colors of grab bars(inside cab)).
THANKS FORD FOR LISTENING and it is nice to have B&P up and running. Anxious to order.

Sponsored

TjAtlas02

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well everyone you can have my spot. I’m done. I’ve spent way to much time and energy to be screwed over. I drove all the way to TN to see the thing in person just to be completely crushed when B&P launched. Forcing a customer to spend almost $50K to get some options with a manual trans is bullshit. I built a BB and BD and every time I added the mid package it flipped to an auto. No thanks Ford. Cancelled my reservation and I’ll wait a year or 2 for the shit show to be over.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You have listed the 4dr BD charging for rock rails but the 2dr BD build also charges for rock rails.
Yep. Rock rails are supposed to be standard on the BD....it still says that on the web page. But B&P wants to charge $595.00 for it.

BroncoKid

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Put me down for a two door Base (I'm ok with the smaller engine) with a 7 speed manual and the Sasquatch package.
If I cannot get it, at least let me order the Base with a 7 speed manual and add the Locking Diff's with the 4.7 Locking Rear Axle Final Drive Ratio. Then I can put my own suspension and wheels and tires on it.

This is absolutely a show stopper for me.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well everyone you can have my spot. I’m done. I’ve spent way to much time and energy to be screwed over. I drove all the way to TN to see the thing in person just to be completely crushed when B&P launched. Forcing a customer to spend almost $50K to get some options with a manual trans is bullshit. I built a BB and BD and every time I added the mid package it flipped to an auto. No thanks Ford. Cancelled my reservation and I’ll wait a year or 2 for the shit show to be over.
See my post directly after yours. It's a very curious decision and one that doesn't make sense unless the remote-start being disallowed by the NHTSA is causing them an issue with this (but not on Badlands?)....
Sponsored