Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is it possible that the people who placed an order and didn't get an email are outside the dealers allocation number?
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer put my order in today. I had originally reserved a Big Bend, but decided to order a black diamond. My account on Ford.com is showing my order placed today but still as a Big Bend. I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford either.
My question is, how long after the dealer places an order does Ford send a confirmation email?
Does the contents of the email have your complete order in it?
Thanks
Two days ago, right after my order was entered, I got a "Preview" email from Ford. It was a detailed order with codes.
In about 30 minutes later Ford sent a conformation email. That email was more of a summary.
As of now, my online Ford account has not shown a conformation and it said to contact my dealer. I called Ford today and they said my order is in and all is good.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They must be getting ready to call you?
I already spoke with them over email and sent over my B&P. My reservation changed to an order after that.

Is it possible that the people who placed an order and didn't get an email are outside the dealers allocation number?
I was also thinking this is possible. I'm 99.99% likely outside of the allocation and will be MY22.

OP
OP

LIBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just called Ford Bronco customer service. I was told that if no order confirmation email was received in 24 hours, then the dealer placed the order incorrectly and must be contacted by the buyer.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealer put my order in today. I had originally reserved a Big Bend, but decided to order a black diamond. My account on Ford.com is showing my order placed today but still as a Big Bend. I have not received an order confirmation email from Ford either.
My question is, how long after the dealer places an order does Ford send a confirmation email?
Thanks
This is my exact situation as well,
Went over pricing and everything had reserved a BB but ordered a BD. Ford website still reflects BB in-store order

Sponsored

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Order was placed on the 19th and shows as in-store order. No confirmation email, no summary, etc. Definitely within dealers '21 allocation, so I'm not sure that theory works in every instance.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I emailed my dealer asking about the email confirmation. They responded with:

"Your Bronco request is very important to me. I've attached your order confirmation as Ford experienced technical difficulties upon opening the ordering banks. It was also stated that based on your place in line, you'll be more likely to get moved to the 2022 production time frame. Customers that submitted their reservations between July - September were given priority for 2021. Don't hesitate to reply should you have any further questions."
The order confirmation he attached was just a picture of him searching for my email in Ford's system and showing my order was submitted.

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks
Ask your dealer for a copy of your DORA...that is what is ordered...the ford.com accounts and email confirmations havnt been always matching...ran into this on several orders

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ask your dealer for a copy of your DORA...that is what is ordered...the ford.com accounts and email confirmations havnt been always matching...ran into this on several orders
So is the Preview Order with a number and the DORA two different things?

Sponsored

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So is the Preview Order with a number and the DORA two different things?
Here is a DORA example attached...let me know if you have any other questions

Attachments

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, did you buy local?
No. I was not happy with any of the dealers in Illinois or Wisconsin. I couldn't find a single one that I could trust or that knew about the Bronco. Several lied, most wouldn't give me the time of day, and the others were clueless. I went with Granger.
Sponsored