First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package and manual transmission will now move to the 2022 model year.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a34877785/2021-ford-bronco-delayed/

The 2021 Ford Bronco off-road-focused SUV's arrival is being delayed a few months due to coronavirus-related supplier delays, Ford confirmed to Car and Driver this afternoon. It was originally scheduled for a spring 2021 launch, but now the two- and four-door models won't arrive until the end of the summer, and the Sasquatch version with the manual transmission will be even later.

Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch package and manual transmission will now move to the 2022 model year.
I saw this earlier today. Car and Driver recycled an Early December article with a minor update. The rest is the same.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So does that mean I need to cancel my reservation or what? I'd like to be able to order with everyone else, as if it's just another late availability option.
I would be honored to hang out in line with you. Be prepared, my second language is adult humor based around the act of conception.

Ugh. This isn't news.

Has ANYONE heard if we can use our reservation to "get in line" for ManSquatch when we order in January? I'm fine with waiting longer if my reservation is still honored in some part...
You have always had the ability to order whatever you want (that's offered) in your order sheet. Including color matched top, white top, or Mansquatch.

Ford has already announced multiple times that they will do their best to honor the reservation ID time stamp when fulfilling orders. So if you have a build that cannot be built until MY22 due to parts availability then your timestamp still holds true and you'll get built in approximate order of reservation for your build.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford - We used our extensive research of Subaru Outbacks and flannel to determine that nobody wanted manual transmissions. We are now surprised... our bad. We mean, "your bad".
"We really mean 'You're bad' ".

Sponsored

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a34877785/2021-ford-bronco-delayed/

The 2021 Ford Bronco off-road-focused SUV's arrival is being delayed a few months due to coronavirus-related supplier delays, Ford confirmed to Car and Driver this afternoon. It was originally scheduled for a spring 2021 launch, but now the two- and four-door models won't arrive until the end of the summer, and the Sasquatch version with the manual transmission will be even later.

Car and Driver figured they could boost page views on December 31st, by reposting the exact article they had posted 4 weeks ago, except they changed "Spring" to "May 4th" in one line.

You know what? They were right!

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm still waiting for April 1st when Ford gets together with 4Wheeler magazine to tell us all that this HAS JUST BEEN 1 ELABORATE HOAX!

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In all seriousness, is there a poll to count how many people are actually ordering the 2022 Mansquatch, 2dr or 4dr and which trim?

rtsherry73

Outer Banks
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think, in the beginning, we had the self-induced "Excitement Program," accompanied by the Ford "Drip Feed." I believe Ford was also excited, and at first, "Over-Promised," then (For unfortunate Covid Supplier reasons...) "Under-Delivered." Now it appears Ford is "Under-Promising," and hopes to "Over Deliver." I'm sure they are also frustrated, and you can imagine for Levine and the Brand Manager, it has been a Holiday Season of Bad News and Frustration. There is no doubt in my mind that Ford is doing everything they can to get this truck off the end of the assembly line as soon as possible. After all, aren't they Capitalists?

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You have always had the ability to order whatever you want (that's offered) in your order sheet. Including color matched top, white top, or Mansquatch.

Ford has already announced multiple times that they will do their best to honor the reservation ID time stamp when fulfilling orders. So if you have a build that cannot be built until MY22 due to parts availability then your timestamp still holds true and you'll get built in approximate order of reservation for your build.
Yes, I've caught the multiple announcements, and I've read on how that applies to specific late-order options - namely tops - but it'd be nice if they'd explicitly confirm it also extends to Mansquatch. Forgive me for being a little cynical here.

It'll be interesting, to say the least, to see how they handle that - is Ford effectively going to give dealers MY21 and MY22 order guides at the same time? If they already know for certain that ManSquatch is going to be MY21, it'd be outside the norm to see it appear - and have the ability to select the configuration - when MY21 guides publish in January.

In all seriousness, is there a poll to count how many people are actually ordering the 2022 Mansquatch, 2dr or 4dr and which trim?
Unless things change drastically in the next year, 4 door Big Bend ManSquatch.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
If I am being honest, I would answer "YES, MANSQUATCH" just to be accepted in this Bronco6G group, even though I am not getting it.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs