First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I submitted a reservation 07/2020 and my local dealer converted to an order in March 2021 (red 4-door Wildtrak). However, that order wasn't submitted to Ford, just held in queue (I had been going back/forth over manual transmission).

Ford Bronco Confused... which order is ordered? Screen Shot 2021-10-26 at 3.41.58 PM copy copy

Fast forward to this week. I emailed my local Ford dealer with final spec silver 2-door Outer Banks. (now when I say emailed, I emailed 2 of the sales reps that I had been speaking with. They never really followed through. Then I called about 6x, found a more receptive rep, and emailed them the specifications while I was on the phone with him.

And then puzzlingly, a day later I get an email from Ford that your orange 4-door Wildtrak has been confirmed (I mean, looks pretty sweet and it is configured to the nines, but also >$70k, and not the Bronco I want).

Ford Bronco Confused... which order is ordered? Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.05.08 PM

But then to make things more confusing, a few hours later I get an email from [email protected] with the correct spec silver 2-door Outer Banks.

Ford Bronco Confused... which order is ordered? Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 8.13.17 PM

My question is, given the 6 phone calls and 20 emails, how do I know the correct spec car has the right reservation number and isn't an order somewhere down the queue in 2024.

And more scarily, I had been told I'd be buying the car at MSRP in 2021. Does that verbal agreement carryover?
Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You might try calling the Bronco Support Team at Ford, maybe they can help sort it out. 800-334-4375.

OP
OP

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, have been on hold for 49 minutes. Let's see. Was hoping this would've updated to my placed order but 3 days later it is still the incorrect order.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the only indication that the incorrect order was placed the computer generated image on a generic form email auto-generated by a Ford server somewhere?

...do you have a WBDO order summary from your dealer that itemizes *exactly* what they submitted for you? .... along with the price you hopefully negotiated and agreed on paying?

Also, you got a specific followup email summary with the correct build?

You get one of these, right? Looks like it... that's how you know what they submitted into the system.

Ford Bronco Confused... which order is ordered? Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

OP
OP

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, have been on hold for 49 minutes. Let's see. Was hoping this would've updated to my placed order but 3 days later it is still the incorrect order.
And then an hour in they hang up.

Sponsored
OP
OP

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is the only indication that the incorrect order was placed the computer generated image on a generic form email auto-generated by a Ford server somewhere?

...do you have a WBDO order summary from your dealer that itemizes *exactly* what they submitted for you? .... along with the price you hopefully negotiated and agreed on paying?

Also, you got a specific followup email summary with the correct build?

You get one of these?

Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted.png
Yes, I did get the above (with the correct specifications).

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I did get the above (with the correct specifications).
Great.

Don't read too much into that generic form email with a random image you got, if everything specific lists the correct build.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hotline is very much like the reservation process. They tell you that you will be connected in the order that they receive; i was disconnected after 45 minutes so i called again but got through after 5 mins.

OP
OP

c4004

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick, BMW, Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Well, changed an item on order, new DORA/WBDO, new email from Ford w/ the right specifications, and now the site is synchronized.

And now I wait.
Sponsored