Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Get what you want. Just learned a new word recently. Goblin mode. When i read the e definition, I thought about buying and having my bronco. I'm good with it.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm dealing with the same thing. I have a 21' loaded badlands that is identical to the one I have reserved and should be built in 2023 (April 2021 reservation) except the current one has leather and a soft top. I want a hard top which will immediately set me back $5k. And I really need the washout floor and MGV. I run topless for months on end and use my bronco for adventures to the fullest. I figure I immediately have $5k in depreciation money available but interest rates seem to be the killer right now. I'm starting to get really impatient with wanting to lift and add 37s but waiting until this new one comes in. No problem affording it, but I also hate throwing money away knowing that money could be used towards another toy or remodel. My current badlands MSRP is $63k. I have 7k miles. If I can't get $55k for it I'll probably keep it which seems like no problem here in the PNW at present.

Last edited:

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would do it. The Wildtrak was supposed to have the HOSS all along if it wasn't for the supply chain issues, etc. Hence it's place in line over the Badlands. I have ZERO desire to rock crawl (Banlands) and I want a two-door (no Raptor) so the Wildtrak with the HOSS is perfect. Especially for resale value.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would do it. The Wildtrak was supposed to have the HOSS all along if it wasn't for the supply chain issues, etc. Hence it's place in line over the Badlands. I have ZERO desire to rock crawl (Banlands) and I want a two-door (no Raptor) so the Wildtrak with the HOSS is perfect. Especially for resale value.
I agree with the people that got burnt with a non-HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak lol. I guess they have vehicles currently, but they're no different than an outerbanks with SAS and a 2.7 standard. I thought it was going to be discontinued until the HOSS 3.0 announcement.

Sponsored

Groundhog

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '21 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
$6700 seems reasonable to trade up 2 years and down 10k in miles; and add hard top and HOSS. As for the $5k in interest hit, once the Fed realizes they're wrecking the economy, interest rates will probably come down as fast as they went up. You could refinance in 18-24 months possibly reducing that interest hit to $2-3k

msujay2012

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Step 1a - drive current Bronco into nearest quarry at warp speed.
Step 1b - jump out during 1a.
Step 2 - collect insurance proceeds.
Step 3 - get 2023 Wildtrak.

Don't forget 1b.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree with the people that got burnt with a non-HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak lol. I guess they have vehicles currently, but they're no different than an outerbanks with SAS and a 2.7 standard. I thought it was going to be discontinued until the HOSS 3.0 announcement.
I would agree the Hoss 3.0 is worth every penny. My rig rides like a dream.
Sponsored