Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you are purchasing A softtop bronco and want to upgrade to a Hardtop later in life, Does the softtop bronco still have the electronics and washer fluid attachments or will you need to get those installed when upgrading to a hardtop? I believe there was a video by Bronco Nation that mentioned something like that. But with Ford making the Bronco so modular, I don't understand why they wouldn't just pre-run the cables on all vehicles whether or not it was Softtop or Hardtop.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you are purchasing A softtop bronco and want to upgrade to a Hardtop later in life, Does the softtop bronco still have the electronics and washer fluid attachments or will you need to get those installed when upgrading to a hardtop? I believe there was a video by Bronco Nation that mentioned something like that. But with Ford making the Bronco so modular, I don't understand why they wouldn't just pre-run the cables on all vehicles whether or not it was Softtop or Hardtop.
Look in the search function, I believe there was a recent thread on the topic that went into some detail.

BRBUSTER72

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 XTERRA '16 SUPER DUTY '18 EQUINOX DIESEL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw a 4dr bd at an event with soft top. It was fully wired for a hardtop but didn't think to ask if it was spec'ed for dual top or they all were pre-wired.

Sponsored

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yeah...as others have said, I was told directly by Sean at a dealer event that the electronics and fluid washer are not installed on soft top models. However, are you actually going to use it? If you look at that wiper on the back, it looks like they borrowed the set up from a Smart Car. I can't imagine that using that thing would help at all:

Ford Bronco Upgrading From Softtop to HardTop Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.13.44 PM

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There are tons of threads on this currently. No you will not have the connections. If you saw the soft top w/ the connections as they make their way around the dealerships it was already stated the production one's will not have the hook ups

OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are tons of threads on this currently. No you will not have the connections. If you saw the soft top w/ the connections as they make their way around the dealerships it was already stated the production one's will not have the hook ups
Thanks for the info

OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info

OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank for the info

Sponsored
OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the info

OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

thanks for the info

OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah...as others have said, I was told directly by Sean at a dealer event that the electronics and fluid washer are not installed on soft top models. However, are you actually going to use it? If you look at that wiper on the back, it looks like they borrowed the set up from a Smart Car. I can't imagine that using that thing would help at all:

Ford Bronco Upgrading From Softtop to HardTop Screen Shot 2021-01-05 at 8.13.44 PM
Thanks for the info

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

LOL...............................

And I am offended by your usage of UPGRADE from soft top to hard. Says who?

OP
OP

MasterMagnatta

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

LOL...............................

And I am offended by your usage of UPGRADE from soft top to hard. Says who?
living in northern New England. It would be an upgrade cold weather wise.
Sponsored