First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or our entire country goes to shit. The stock market probably should have moved down in 2019 but the fed kept it propped up. Gave it a lot more distance to fall with a lot less tools to stop that gal.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or our entire country goes to shit. The stock market probably should have moved down in 2019 but the fed kept it propped up. Gave it a lot more distance to fall with a lot less tools to stop that gal.
ORRR, Ford is busy making stuff Other than Bronco:

The British government is asking manufacturers including Ford and Rolls-Royce to make ventilators for coronavirus patients.

https://apnews.com/78bce0473763963c5ac146051d4f9df9

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yeah...but do you think they'll make ventilators with different suspensions to cater to ALL desires?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah...but do you think they'll make ventilators with different suspensions to cater to ALL desires?
Will it come with a manual and eight cylinders?

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Who else is sick and tired of this hyped up bullshit already?
It may seem hyped, especially to those who are not at risk, but I am looking at what is happening in the Seattle nursing home, Italy, Iran (they are digging trenches to bury an overwhelming number of dead) and China, and thinking it is better to take this seriously and cope with restrictions, than what would happen to my 78+ year old parents and in-laws and thousands like them.

The difference between this and H1N1 years ago, is we have no vaccine to start from, adapt, and ration to the old and at risk in this case, so we have to manage it the old fashioned way.

It would be nice if we were able to circle a few “Wuhans” and the rest of us get back at it, but until they get they testing fully out there and the cases isolated life is regrettably but necessarily on hold.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have to go to DMV today to register three vehicles for work. Talk about drawing the short stick. My boss is 70, it’s a suicide mission for him. Since Bronco news and leaks have ground to a halt, tell me a worst place you have to than the DMV.

Update: It wasn’t bad at all. No lines and lots of hand sanitizer. They were doing a good job of keeping people separated.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Uncle Gump

First Name
Gump
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford Ranger, 1986 Bronco II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's about time you pull your head from out of your...

It's here... it's gonna stay... and we will be feeling it's effects for a long time.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If you are over 60, where the death rate is around 20%, I genuinely hope you are still on the board here in 6 months.
If you are under 60, then you can be asymptomatic and be a walking Scythe of death for those over 60, I hope you are staying away from the older folks.

texheim

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Stage 2
Your Bronco Model
Base
It was a bad time to realize we were almost out of TP. Had to get a 6 pack from the in laws. Can't find bread, may have to break out the loaf pans this week end.

BHShaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It was a bad time to realize we were almost out of TP. Had to get a 6 pack from the in laws. Can't find bread, may have to break out the loaf pans this week end.
We got TP at a local liquidation center. One of those places that buys out closing businesses and insurance claims.
They always seem to find non-typical stuff.

Dollar General and those types of stores seem to have some stocks of stuff you can't find other places too.
Sponsored