Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Interesting. I asked @XPEL several months ago. Really cool that they have a pattern now!
I went to my guy a couple weeks back and asked if they were in the system and sure enough were, this was mid July when I was in for a different job on one of my cars while I was there.
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just tell her she doesn't get to drive it until it gets PPF then DUCK 😂
LOL, you are really trying to get me deep in it! 🤣

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interested in getting full body PPF, was checking out Xpel's site, clicked on authorized installer closest to me ( which wasn't really all that close ) and requested a quote.

$9800 :oops: is what they came back with. for 8mil if I wanted to go with thicker 10Mil for better trail protection would be an additional 20%

So is this one place just crazy expensive.. or is that an accurate price?

Also what is a decent time frame for installation, they said would need the vehicle for a little over a week to get it done.

This didn't include any paint correction , ceramic coating or anything like that either, this was just the film.
I just paid $1800 for full hood, grill and fenders, about 1/3 of the truck for Xpel. Took 2 days. Looks great!

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I won't do a full, way too much $ considering my old cars aren't all scratched and dinged up. But I will do at least the front of the hood, thinking about trying my hands on this to save money. Start with the door sills, you can get a roll of xpel for that on Amazon. If that works out ok, I might just buy a hood and fender kit and try my luck. Prices for those kits on xpel are pretty steep too though.

It's an off road vehicle, I don't need it to look new in 5 years, but I want to avoid things I didn't do to it, like flying rocks and people getting in with dirty shoes.

I'd never pay $4-5k for this treatment though, it's not a Lamborghini or classic show car. Personally could not justify the cost.

I'll claybar it when I get it and give it a good wash and will use one of the "ceramic coat" products available to regular people on it though, those seem to work quite well and are easy to apply, make washing much easier. Not sure which product I'll try, good reviews and tests on youtube.

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am an authorized Xpel shop in DFW. The patterns are done... I was just looking them over. Those guys usually get them done before we ever see a new car. They send teams to the factories and showrooms.

We have a reservation for a Bronco for my wife. It is the only vehicle in a while that she has been excited about (loves her older Cayman). Starting to sound like it could be a long time before we see it, but sure does look like a great vehicle. Actually got to drive a 4 door at a dealer the other day. Super nice truck.
@jefrac I live in San Antonio and still waiting on my Day 2 reservation as well...what kind of price are you guys offering for full Xpel Stealth wrap?

Sponsored

mykoljay

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mgro

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone had PPF on a Sasquatch for
Awhile? I’m only thinking about it because of the threat of rock chips down the side that seems to happen on the Sasquatch models. Curious to see if PPF is enough to prevent all rock damage. If not, I don’t think I’ll be paying for PPF, but if so, I think I might pull the trigger…

Kekov721

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just doors (4)- $2k

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone had PPF on a Sasquatch for
Awhile? I’m only thinking about it because of the threat of rock chips down the side that seems to happen on the Sasquatch models. Curious to see if PPF is enough to prevent all rock damage. If not, I don’t think I’ll be paying for PPF, but if so, I think I might pull the trigger…
It’s called add flaps, lower trail armor and running boards. I have had 0 chips/dents on my obx sas I fitted the flaps too and I saved thousands of dollars. I’ve always used ppf on my cars but honestly if you take care of them there isn’t a substantial difference.

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this will change based on the area you are in, the type of instal, and the type of material/brand. I just started looking into this, in the LA area, and the prices are going between $6-8k.

The best price that I got quoted for is $5,900 for full body (wrap around edges and will require removal of headlights, handles, fenders, etc.). This place exclusively uses Legend. I never heard of it, normally you hear about xpel. I did some digging on it and it's actually top rated with the longest warranty (12 years). The time quoted was 5 days. Drop it off Monday and pick it up Friday. I'll probably go with them. The place also looks legit, professional.

Always ask:
-what material do you use
-will you do computer cut outs or wrap edges for the instal method

You dont want computer cut outs. That means the liner does not wrap around the edges.

Try to get a review/view of the shop. I thought that larger more established stores would cost more. But my research is the opposite. The smaller stores, that might not look so clean/large, are charging on the higher end of pricing and using the more common name brands. The larger stores that have several car bays, special lighting on the ceilings, detail the paint before install, are on the lower end of pricing and feel better.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone got a PPF or Stealth PPF quote on a Bronco Raptor?
I paid $8500 for wrap, ceramic tint all the way around including windshield, windshield film, ceramic coat on all plastics. I got Stek not Expel.
Sponsored