Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to come up with a way to leave the hardtop off my Badlands (which I haven't received yet) and not worry about weather (we don't have a garage). Does anyone have experience with the Coverkings cockpit cover? Is it snug enough to use with the top removed without significant sagging/leaking in a rainstorm? Thanks!

Ford Bronco Coverkings Cockpit Cover with top off? 1629990943407
Sponsored

OP
OP
Powers2020

Powers2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco 302, 2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to come up with a way to leave the hardtop off my Badlands (which I haven't received yet) and not worry about weather (we don't have a garage). Does anyone have experience with the Coverkings cockpit cover? Is it snug enough to use with the top removed without significant sagging/leaking in a rainstorm? Thanks!

Ford Bronco Coverkings Cockpit Cover with top off? 1629990943407
Sorry for the bump, but anyone out there own one of these covers yet? Thoughts? Thanks!

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bumping thread because i'm researching car covers. The photo you posted is actually the Broncover. Did you wind up purchasing anything yet? I'm not showing that Coverking has anything for the Bronco.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I remember reading a thread about that cover awhile back that said it wasn’t waterproof and there were big issues with getting it on over the mirrors?

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I remember reading a thread about that cover awhile back that said it wasn’t waterproof and there were big issues with getting it on over the mirrors?
i just read that thread - i think it was the Ford OEM cover.

Sponsored

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

yep, I have one and used it quite a bit. I park outside and didn't want to keep taking the top on/off each morning when we had good weather for about a week. Once you get the hang of it, takes 5 mins on or off. Rolls up quick and has bag. Great resource if you are out with top off and need a bit of security or dust prevention. It is tight around mirrors definitely. I fold one mirror in and slip it on then unfold (even then its tight but doable). I had it on for about a week each night with 1 day of rain and had no time to put tops back on. It does start to pool up on top and let water slowly in during constant rain so don't use as a weather proof cover. Its been the best accessory for me so far due to convenience.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This company is working on a Bronco version. Looks cool.
I love the storage location and double use of this. Not as snug as other options but all I care is waterproof and easy storage.