Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang convertible / 2015 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sorry if this has been covered. I did look without finding information that satisfies my question.
Let me state early reservation July 17 2020. Order date January 20 2021. 4 door Badlands MIC Top, Safari bar, Trailer package and 2.3 w/ Manual. I didn’t receive a build date / Vin#. I also know this has pushed me to 2022. The question is when will the official 22 model year begin? I have read different dates.

228AD2DF-72B8-4F39-8F9B-B6908C54031A.jpeg
Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mid Dec. last hard date I saw was the 13th

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
When is the 2022 order conversion?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When is the 2022 order conversion?
We don’t know.

It was previously September 13th (tomorrow)… but the last dealership communication from Ford says it’ll be sometime in the last quarter of 2021. Most people are guessing that orders will open in October.

Personally, I‘m still hopeful we’ll get the 2022 order guide tomorrow, even if the order banks themselves don’t open until October. But I guess we’ll find out in the next 24 hours or so.

Sponsored

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am hoping the site updates and we can see what is the 22 model year. The current site is dead and really not worth using anymore. You cannot get a 21. We know about color changes, WT going soft top, BD and BL getting different bumpers, and a promise of Mansquatch. What are the prices? What are the optionsfor each level? Is Mansquatch for 2.3 and 2.7? Come on Ford, at least let us plan our purchases again.

Teampuryear12

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra and Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m sorry if this has been covered. I did look without finding information that satisfies my question.
Let me state early reservation July 17 2020. Order date January 20 2021. 4 door Badlands MIC Top, Safari bar, Trailer package and 2.3 w/ Manual. I didn’t receive a build date / Vin#. I also know this has pushed me to 2022. The question is when will the official 22 model year begin? I have read different dates.

228AD2DF-72B8-4F39-8F9B-B6908C54031A.jpeg
Order date was day 1 of 2020, and order conversion May 2021, no Vin and no build Date either 2 dr WT, MIC & Sas.

OP
OP
Drvmustangs

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am hoping the site updates and we can see what is the 22 model year. The current site is dead and really not worth using anymore. You cannot get a 21. We know about color changes, WT going soft top, BD and BL getting different bumpers, and a promise of Mansquatch. What are the prices? What are the optionsfor each level? Is Mansquatch for 2.3 and 2.7? Come on Ford, at least let us plan our purchases again.
what do you mean different bumpers for Badlands for 22??? I had not heard that??? WTF!!!

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what do you mean different bumpers for Badlands for 22??? I had not heard that??? WTF!!!
The Capable Bumper is going to be standard on the Badlands and (I think) Black Diamond instead of the Heavy Duty Modular bumper. I can't imagine it wouldn't be available for other trims too.

If I remember correctly you can't mount anything on it (brush guard/winch) and the end caps don't come off like on the modular but it has built in fog lights. I think it's @$100 more than the modular.

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven’t heard about any new bumpers for BL. I just want my modular bumper as the original trim included.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Capable Bumper is going to be standard on the Badlands and (I think) Black Diamond instead of the Heavy Duty Modular bumper. I can't imagine it wouldn't be available for other trims too.

If I remember correctly you can't mount anything on it (brush guard/winch) and the end caps don't come off like on the modular but it has built in fog lights. I think it's @$100 more than the modular.
What is a capable bumper?

OP
OP
Drvmustangs

Drvmustangs

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My order was delayed partially due to the Safari Bar that goes on the Modular bumpers? The Modular design was standard equipment? I don’t even know what the “Capable” looks like.
this is I GIANT BLOW! Yet again no quality communication by Ford! I wonder when the planned on dropping that bomb on my build!

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My order was delayed partially due to the Safari Bar that goes on the Modular bumpers? The Modular design was standard equipment? I don’t even know what the “Capable” looks like.
this is I GIANT BLOW! Yet again no quality communication by Ford! I wonder when the planned on dropping that bomb on my build!
https://thebronconation.com/ford-bronco-capable-bumper-joins-options-for-2022/

this page has a pic/description of the capable bumper.

My guess is that you’ll be able to add the Modular bumper back to your build (ie downgrade) and save $100