First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have 3 orders that are all 'unscheduled/clean' and I'm not hopeful. I think it mostly depends on your dealer's allocations.
So I still dont exactly fully understand how allocations work, but I've come to understand it has something to do with size or volume of units sold at the dealership in question right? would I consider myself to be in a good position if my ordering dealer has 3 high-volume, medium to large scale stores, located in southern California? Ken Grody Ford
Sponsored

Tennexas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You have to just push it deep down and try to forget. and when that VIN email arrives , if it does, it will be a joyous surprise! 😆😆

Tennexas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I still dont exactly fully understand how allocations work, but I've come to understand it has something to do with size or volume of units sold at the dealership in question right? would I consider myself to be in a good position if my ordering dealer has 3 high-volume, medium to large scale stores, located in southern California? Ken Grody Ford
I was in TN recently and saw several 2 doors . Wonder if it’s regional too?!

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How big a constraint is the modular bumper? I have it on my 2 door figuring the hard top is what's going to slow it down most, but if dropping that speeds up my order significantly I may just do it.

OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How big a constraint is the modular bumper? I have it on my 2 door figuring the hard top is what's going to slow it down most, but if dropping that speeds up my order significantly I may just do it.

Not sure anybody knows the mathematical influence of a particular constraint.

All I know is, as a Day Two guy with no 2 door 7MT Badlands yet, I did just drop Sasquatch from my build. Sent the email to the dealer today. It doesn't make a huge difference once you're already Badlands, anyway.

Sponsored

BLafferty

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Chevy Black Widow, 22 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I hope this is helpful to others!
1/13/21 ordered. 5.5 constraints currently (WildTrak (Sasquatch = .5), 2dr, hardtop, 2.7, Lux). Awesome.

bobogto

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got 1 of 8... I don't expect to get it by next month, but I still have my hopes up.

WHOISGAZ

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sadness
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As a day two (July 14, 2020) reservation holder and early (January 2021, re-ordered October 2021) order holder, I wanted to check on the status of my order, particularly whether it was "unscheduled clean" or "unscheduled balanced"

"Clean" means there is nothing preventing the order from being scheduled, ASSUMING the parts are expected to be on hand in that particular week. "Balanced" means the order will be pushed to the next model year.

I called, and told the rep, "I'm checking on the status of my Bronco order, and I have the Sales Code and Preview Order Number. I'd like to know if the current status is 'unscheduled clean' or 'unscheduled balanced'." I said nothing else, no emotion, no small talk, just let him do his job.

(NOTE: The Sales Code and Preview Order Number are on the Build Sheet you should have from your dealer. Providing this info rather than the Reservation Number seemed to convince him I was an informed customer, rather than a starry-eyed newbie. Whatever the reason, this call was blessedly devoid of marketing chit-chat.)

He quickly got back to me to report my status was "Unscheduled Clean." He confirmed that my original 1/21 order converted to "Unscheduled Balanced" once it was moved to a 2022 model.

I then asked about current constraints, and he confirmed the following, all considered Constraints as of today, July 12, 2022:

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

I then specifically enquired about the 7MT transmission, and he confirmed that is *not* a constraint.

I called and they told me it was in order processing “unscheduled clean” is that good?

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

WILDTRAK
BADLANDS
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

Add Plant Manager to the list ........

ThisGuy611

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E90 M3 6spd Sedan; EG Base Scheduled 3/27
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure anybody knows the mathematical influence of a particular constraint.

All I know is, as a Day Two guy with no 2 door 7MT Badlands yet, I did just drop Sasquatch from my build. Sent the email to the dealer today. It doesn't make a huge difference once you're already Badlands, anyway.
Yeah it was certainly a long shot, I was thinking maybe someone who dropped it from their build and was scheduled shortly after could be some anecdotal evidence.

Sponsored

Broncoup

Wildtrak
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974-Bronco; 2014-Grand Cherokee-Summit
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's nice to know the constraints are consistent. I still have the same constraint-7/9 . Mid October 2020 reservation. I'm probably looking at a MY2023.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just watched this video today from Town & Country:

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WILDTRAK
2-door
Hardtop
2.7 motor
Sasquatch Package
Lux Package
Modular Bumper
Tow Package

........my entire order.

So is Chevy making a cool Blazer yet?

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So 2023 it is I guess? It's been crickets from both Ford and my dealer. With the model refresh coming up, I'd rather have a 2024 if that is the case.
Sponsored