Sponsored

Current production Bronco vs the Launch Bronco?

Drttrac

Raptor
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Range Rover Sport SC Autobiography
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

If there is a post similar please feel free to link, but...

Is there a list of all the 'accessories'/ promised details of the launch Bronco that never made it to the current production Bronco? In other words, 'pre-production model shown, not all accessories are available' line we always get...looking back on the videos, there seems to be plenty they over promised and underdelivered.

For me the lack of white hard top, lack of dual tops, lack of light (gray) interior and dash were all selling points to me living in the desert and I got a dark gray hard top only, black interior, black dash.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Forged beadlock capable wheels... specifically the optional Badlands wheel that was still being advertised as forged on Ford's website well past my October delivery. Selling a customer a forged wheel for $1k should actually include a forged wheel, not cast. I would have gone a different direction had I known prior to being locked in. The raised font inside the wheel rim is a giveaway.

OP
OP
Drttrac

Drttrac

Raptor
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Range Rover Sport SC Autobiography
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone know why Ford killed their accessory rail in the dash?

Where are the cut-out doors?

Sponsored

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Forged beadlock capable wheels... specifically the optional Badlands wheel that was still being advertised as forged on Ford's website well past my October delivery. Selling a customer a forged wheel for $1k should actually include a forged wheel, not cast. I would have gone a different direction had I known prior to being locked in. The raised font inside the wheel rim is a giveaway.
This always bothered me. It disappeared with no mention but people still reference them as forged wheels.

drew707

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
High end instrument panel. This may be the one that finally showed up on the BRaptor
Instrument Panel doesn’t refer to the gauge cluster directly. It’s dependent on trim package chosen. . All VIN’s with High or Lux have “Instrument Panel - High Level (B5JAI)” in the order system. VIN’s with Mid or below have “Instrument Panel - Standard (B5JAH)”

The only thing different on the Raptor (which still has the High Level IP) is the addition of “Instrumentation Type - Full TFT/LCD Instr Cluster (HCAAX)”

Nateandapril

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands non Sas Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was really looking forward to a white top and roll bar to go with a cactus gray. Also the accessory rail on the dash. I think those things may come along in future iterations.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fishing rod holder, and half rack for back of the hard top.
Sponsored