Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got my 2 door window sticker today. My 4 door took 28 days from MAP to my dealer in Atlanta. What is the current transit time via rail to the south east, especially the ATL DSO?

BTW I’ll have a 4 dr BD SAS in race red for sale in a few weeks if anyone is interested.
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well I don't know about your direction, but based on the other two threads I've been on for way too long, sitting at MAP for a couple months, and then being on a train for another 3 to 4 weeks is a definite possibility.

But then again you could be one of those folks who orders it, gets it built, gets it shipped, and gets it delivered all in a week :mad:

OP
OP
HBTFD

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I don't know about your direction, but based on the other two threads I've been on for way too long, sitting at MAP for a couple months, and then being on a train for another 3 to 4 weeks is a definite possibility.

But then again you could be one of those folks who orders it, gets it built, gets it shipped, and gets it delivered all in a week :mad:
Last time it shipped the same day it was produced, 6 days on the train, 22 days to get scheduled on a car hauler for a 50 mile trip.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

See my signature for dates but about a month for me.

RangerR

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak and Road Glide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was built on the 30th and delivered yesterday to the dealer. I am in KY about 6 hours from MAP.

cobro92

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I've been reading all the threads and it seems like it is all over the place. Some are fast, and some are slow, with no apparent rhyme or reason why beyond just being physically closer to the factory. Kind of a crapshoot if you ask me.
Sponsored