First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I called Ford corporate today to get an update on my Bronco order, and they said that if I received the constraints email, that means my Bronco order will not be made in '23. Unless I remove the hard top, Sasquatch and Lux, there is zero chance of me getting my Bronco this year. He said that by receiving that email, that indicated that my order was "beyond the cutoff." I struggle to understand/believe that given how long ago I ordered it.

What that means, is to get the Bronco I ordered, I have to cancel my original order, and get in the back of the line to order a '24 Bronco. So I have lost my price agreement, I have lost my place in line, and I have lost any shred of hope of getting the Bronco I ordered 18 months ago. And not for nothing, but they aren't giving you $2,500 off your order of a new '24 Bronco, so there is no compensation for your trouble if you're in my shoes.

I asked if I could move my order to another dealer who had better allocation numbers, and they said: no. Once it becomes an order they can't move it. It's been an order since the summer of '21, so I'm handcuffed to the problem and not being allowed to improve the situation.

The Long McArthur video and Bronco6G interview on YouTube seemed more encouraging than the message I got today, leaving hope that there was a chance I could still get my Bronco this year. But I asked the customer service rep multiple times because I wanted to make sure I understood him: "So you're saying that there is zero chance I will get my Bronco in 2023?" And he said "Correct." And he mentioned that they had just learned new information recently, but didn't go into details.

I don't understand why if they can't make my order this year I lose my place in line. That seems like insult to injury to someone who has been waiting for so long.

The Ford website has never shown the right information. When I log in now it just says that my 2021 order has been canceled. But the dealer and Ford customer service can both see that my order is active.

The asked for a survey after the call. I wonder how Ford expects me to feel about this experience.

Has anyone else heard this message?
Sponsored

WarringEagle

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the nojoy email from Ford last week. Got the production alert email today for April build. Nothing changed since I placed the reorder last year. Person you talked to doesn’t have good info at all.

OP
OP
bigphaty

bigphaty

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was scheduled last Thursday with Vin and got that email. They sent it to everyone I think hadn't been pulled.
Congrats... enjoy

OP
OP
bigphaty

bigphaty

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got the nojoy email from Ford last week. Got the production alert email today for April build. Nothing changed since I placed the reorder last year. Person you talked to doesn’t have good info at all.
Awesome, glad you got yours

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most everybody got the constraints email you referenced. Some people with builds and actual Broncos even got the email. Receiving the email in no way means you are sol for MY23.

My advice would be to have an honest conversation with your dealer, preferably the sales manager, and get a better understanding of where you stand in their line. If you are that early of a res you should be near the top. Then ride it out until the Thursday before the March cut-off date. If no VIN by then it is business decision time to drop constraints or continue to let it ride.

Educate yourself some more before making any decisions. Your best source of info is here, not Ford CS or a random sales rep.

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not everyone with outstanding orders got that email. Well, at least I didnt anyway. No email from Ford nor contact from dealer, no VIN, no Bronco. It's an exclusive club, only getting smaller. I'll make myself a "No Bronco" club badge someday.

Ellis Family Garage

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands, '06 F150 FX4, '95 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not everyone with outstanding orders got that email. Well, at least I didnt anyway. No email from Ford nor contact from dealer, no VIN, no Bronco. It's an exclusive club, only getting smaller. I'll make myself a "No Bronco" club badge someday.
I didn't receive the email either. Oct 2020 res and 1st order Jan 21, 2021. No Bronco yet not scheduled either.

OP
OP
bigphaty

bigphaty

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't receive the email either. Oct 2020 res and 1st order Jan 21, 2021. No Bronco yet not scheduled either.
Geez man, that's longer than I've been waiting. They really ought to take better of the people who have been so loyal to them.

OP
OP
bigphaty

bigphaty

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Make me one too while you're at it. You could probably sell enough of them to buy a Jeep.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What's a good number to call ford at? Serious question BTW. How are people getting information from ford? Granted, I haven't tried yet, but I'm getting antsy. LOL

RX8

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I didn’t get an email but hoping that is because my Bronco Wildtrak was scheduled to be built last week. No confirmation that it has been built has been received as of today.

OP
OP
bigphaty

bigphaty

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What's a good number to call ford at? Serious question BTW. How are people getting information from ford? Granted, I haven't tried yet, but I'm getting antsy. LOL
1 (800) 392-3673
Called 4 times over 18 months and they have never been helpful, but your mileage may vary. The stuff they told me today appears to be plainly wrong according to this forum. Beginning to think I am just cursed or something.

Reactions: Dom
OP
OP
bigphaty

bigphaty

Big Bend
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn’t get an email but hoping that is because my Bronco Wildtrak was scheduled to be built last week. No confirmation that it has been built has been received as of today.
Buy a lottery ticket, you got the unicorn.

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No email from Ford. Reserved Outer Banks with Lux package and hardtop in October 2020. Ordered March 2021, reordered for 22 MY and reordered again for 23 MY. Haven't modified my order yet to remove the two sins of Lux and hardtop. Will wait through February to see what happens.
Sponsored