First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah, I’m not really sure on my timestamp, that’s just when I got the email confirmation from Ford. Do you have a build scheduled yet.
Nope.... haven't heard a thing. Not really expecting to for quite a while. I have everything that is delayed.

edit: by the way I just looked up my res email and it's dated the same time as my reservation time stamp
Sponsored

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got a call back from salesperson at my dealer. They are checking with the manager on changing my order today as requested. Looks like a go.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would say yes, but it’ll probably cost you the price of a nice dinner and a couple bottles of wine.
Is it possible to get a 2 door topless?
Nope.... haven't heard a thing. Not really expecting to for quite a while. I have everything that is delayed.

edit: by the way I just looked up my res email and it's dated the same time as my reservation time stamp
I decided to ditch the towing package, but the Sas, 2dr (thus the MIC top) and 2.7L is non-negotiable. Figure they’ll get their shit sorted out and get to early Reservation holders eventually.

Davmust

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Below is the Bronco Production Scheduling Memo which was posted by @BravoV4, a dealer, showing his email received yesterday from Ford. Shows what the hang ups are how to increase your odds making the next round of scheduling. Seems like the MIC tops are the biggest hang up, and may be for a while.

84044589-B03D-4463-ACB8-73692250ADD3.jpeg
54CDBFE6-88AB-442E-9650-CED19334D2B5.jpeg
So if my dealership is allotted 15 Broncos, Does that mean 15 a year or 15 a month?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So if my dealership is allotted 15 Broncos, Does that mean 15 a year or 15 a month?
for the year I believe. I think dealers were only getting something like 33% of their total reservations for this year. So if they have 100 reservations they will only get about 33 for 2021

Sponsored

Davmust

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
for the year I believe. I think dealers were only getting something like 33% of their total reservations for this year. So if they have 100 reservations they will only get about 33 for 2021
Dammm. I have a 17 July Reservation, my Dealer is only getting 15. I think I may have to be really patient now!

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dammm. I have a 17 July Reservation, my Dealer is only getting 15. I think I may have to be really patient now!
you can ask your dealer where you stand in line although it's not a guarantee anymore since late reservations are being build based on constraints

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So does
Below is the Bronco Production Scheduling Memo which was posted by @BravoV4, a dealer, showing his email received yesterday from Ford. Shows what the hang ups are how to increase your odds making the next round of scheduling. Seems like the MIC tops are the biggest hang up, and may be for a while.

84044589-B03D-4463-ACB8-73692250ADD3.jpeg
54CDBFE6-88AB-442E-9650-CED19334D2B5.jpeg
So does this mean there will be emails tomorrow? I'm hearing conflicting reports.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This is almost correct. The initial allocation was for about a third of reservations before 9/19/20, not a third of all reservations. It is far lower if you count all the actual reservations.

MyCoke

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, let’s see if it works. Very late (Sept 29) reservation. Removed tow package and brush guard and switched to soft top. Let’s see if my 4-door Oxford White Outerbanks 2.7 with Squatch and Lux skips the line! 😂🤞

Last edited:

MyCoke

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, let’s see if it works. Very late (Sept 29) reservation. Removed tow package and brush guard and switched to soft top. Let’s see if my 4-door Oxford White Outerbanks 2.7 with Squatch and Lux skips the line! 😂🤞
Well, did not work for me. No email today after changing to soft top, removing tow, and removing brush guard 2 weeks ago. So adding back tow and MIC. Might as well get what I want if I’m going to wait that long. Could have lived with the soft top if it meant an earlier delivery. I’d rather wait or maybe see how long a 392 will take to arrive...
Sponsored