De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a forum to share good and bad news. If you don’t like the post, move on. I see you’ve been really active in the forum up to now with all of 4 posts since Saturday.
You don't earn your right to be a douche, it's a God given talent.
Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My 2013 Focus ST’s colour was called Tangerine Scream, but it’s essentially if not exactly the same as CO. I ordered CO on my Bronco but I think it’s closer to yellow than to a deep orange. That’s fine with me as I think it’s a fantastic paint.

I did laugh when downtown at night with the ST, when drunks would try to wave me down for a taxi ride home!

I have had some deep orange-coloured shirts that I see as orange while others see them as red, so perception is everything when it comes to colours with mixed pigments in them.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My wife and In-laws said this Bronco was yellow. Took my dads YELLOW mustang and took a picture with it. The difference is obvious. Pictures do not do the CO justice.

71FF249A-47C5-4164-96B1-7281ABBECD37.jpeg

21E75BC2-DC46-4C64-A00E-D8DE55D3DA22.jpeg
Funny thing is not all yellows are yellow in color. There's a color called fuel on this chart that's pretty close to CO, in your pics, and it's 80% yellow.

https://www.colorhexa.com/f0a830

Shades-of-yellow-color.jpg

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone knows that orange is half yellow and half red, right? So can we just call it "Cyber More Yellow Than Red"?

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It definitely look more yellow than orange. Like Cactus Gray and Area 51 it is color that you have to see in person to appreciate. Until we had access to this demo, CO was not even close to ranking on our pick list. We changed our order this morning (y)

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange is not yellow! 1627314498581

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and In-laws said this Bronco was yellow. Took my dads YELLOW mustang and took a picture with it. The difference is obvious. Pictures do not do the CO justice.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange is not yellow! 6B62EEFD-BB31-4A61-9D0A-4F63D22894B7

It doesn’t look yellow there next to pale yellow…but put it next to a school bus and let me know what you come up with…..(but don’t out the Bronco right in front of it for pics or you won’t be able to see the outline).

bruce 1

Outer Banks
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford transit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree its not yellow its dark yellow, I hope you don't mind people yelling hay taxi as you drive buy.

Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone knows that orange is half yellow and half red, right? So can we just call it "Cyber More Yellow Than Red"?
According to the cells in your eye it's a mixture of red and green. By that measure I think cyber schoolbus has too much green and blue in it.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can we get you to park it by a school bus?

OP
OP
BroncoMeier

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My 2013 Focus ST’s colour was called Tangerine Scream, but it’s essentially if not exactly the same as CO. I ordered CO on my Bronco but I think it’s closer to yellow than to a deep orange. That’s fine with me as I think it’s a fantastic paint.

I did laugh when downtown at night with the ST, when drunks would try to wave me down for a taxi ride home!

I have had some deep orange-coloured shirts that I see as orange while others see them as red, so perception is everything when it comes to colours with mixed pigments in them.
The question now is, did you take them home and how much did you charge?

OP
OP
BroncoMeier

BroncoMeier

Outer Banks
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It doesn’t look yellow there next to pale yellow…but put it next to a school bus and let me know what you come up with…..(but don’t out the Bronco right in front of it for pics or you won’t be able to see the outline).
The Holy Grail of pictures…yellow mustang parked behind a taxi cab picking up workers with safety vests on while waiting on a school bus picking up kids eating bags of Cheetos…. Next to a painted curb
Sponsored