Mustang313

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Many of us were thinking that the 4 Door Bronco in the drone image is Cyber Orange but maybe it's actually a different yellow color that hasn't been leaked yet?

These real life shots of a Cyber Orange Mach-E were posted at Macheforum.com. The white balance is obviously way off, but even if the white balance was correct, this just seems like it might be a completely different color than the Bronco in the drone image?

cyber-orange-mach-e-real-life-1-png.png

cyber-orange-mach-e-real-life-2-png.png

Compare that to the much more yellow color spotted on the Bronco in the drone image and the Bronco Sport mules spotted in Las Vegas.

2021-ford-bronco-2-door-spied-uncovered-png.png

cyber-orange-pearl-bronco-sport-spied-nevada-3-jpg.jpg

And here's Ford's official released image of Cyber Orange.

2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Cyber-Orange-1.jpg

Advertisement

BE_

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Vehicle Showcase
people have been saying for a while that the paint leak didn't have all the colours. the main other two colours that have been tossed around are lime green and grabber blue, but it would not be inconceivable for a yellow to be an option as well.

Slickrock

First Name
Slick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Well, I prefer the more yellow.. would be interesting to compare between the orange that Jeep used on Cherokees (no longer available I think) and the orange on some Outbacks.

Slickrock

First Name
Slick
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Look at the black top on the original, un-enhanced photo. Way way overexposed. I'd love for that yellow to be real...but I think you're getting closer to the mustang image

1592843541406.png
The Sport mule photo is probably pretty close to actual, since that's a well exposed image, in-sun vs shade is a good comparison of how different it can look.

ths0002

First Name
Tom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Explorer EB
Vehicle Showcase
I'm asking this out of sheer ignorance about photography, but it is rumored that the colors leaked aren't the only colors for the Bronco. Could there be another unleaked color that is yellow, and we are seeing it and thinking it is Cyber Orange?

Toccoa

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm asking this out of sheer ignorance about photography, but it is rumored that the colors leaked aren't the only colors for the Bronco. Could there be another unleaked color that is yellow, and we are seeing it and thinking it is Cyber Orange?
Yes. It’s not hard to add a new color to the mix.

tyrobronco

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F-150, 2018 Ford Fusion Energi, 2005 Ford 500
I hope the drone image is not Cyber-Orange and is in fact a true Yellow. That would be great news.

I am not a fan of magical colors. When I choose a color, that is what I want - not a 'well depending on the light..."

Having said that, the so called Cyber-Orange in the first post looks much browner than the CGI Cyber-orange. Is the real thing THAT much different than the CGI color? Wow!

rmc523

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Eh, both the Mach E and Bronco photos are horrible quality, so neither are likely a true representation of the color in the flesh.

That said, Cyber Orange definitely looks to have more red in it than what's seen on that Bronco Sport and Bronco - the Bronco Sport photo (and presumably the Bronco) especially reminds me of "Tangerine Scream" that was offered on the Focus ST:

1592846879576.png

HoosierDaddy

First Name
Eric
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 1968 Bronco, 2010 Legacy GT 1985 M1028 (Chevy
Vehicle Showcase
Having a yellow option is a very good thing for Ford....that alone might put me into Two Bronco territory.

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
As a ginger, someone whos own body grows all the shades of orange, red, and some yellows. I can tell you that desert pic aint orange!