Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'd describe your Mustang (from the way the photos render on my PC) as "butterscotch" (don't take offense, none is intended) but that Bronco is still School Bus Yellow IMO. I'd love to see a REAL orange as an option but, for me, what Ford has right now doesn't work. From the available selection I've yet to see anything that has me switching from Velocity Blue but have to admit Race Red is pretty sharp, too. Color is a personal thing, of course - just like flavor, which is why Baskin-Robbins has 31 flavors.
Completely understand what you're saying. I was dead set on CO from day 1, then saw more and more pics over time and didn't want yellow so I was all for VB and I hesitated and ended up staying with CO. I'm happy with my choice but I do agree, ford's color pallete has been quite shit to say the least. 3 blues, 2 reds, 1 crazy color and the rest a mix of grey, black and white. They know something I don't apparently lol. I'll admit this much, I do like the brown color that the bronco sport gets
Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m locked in....I waffled so many times on Cyber Orange. It’s all academic now, my VIN is here and I’m stuck.

Bronco Tony

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
As an owner of a Mustang GT in Orange Fury. It's definitely more orange than CO. Without a doubt, no questions asked.

Dustdad98

First Edition
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I liked cyber Orange from the start. Ordered it, waffled on it many many times. Saw it on a ranger behind tinted showroom windows. Looks yellow. I was going to change it today, but i got my VIN so I’m locked in. I hope I like it when it shows up or it’s a pretty pricey mistake.

Sponsored

GeorgeFromDallas

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2012 Fisker Karma, F150, F250, F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the machine I spend 10 plus hours in a day. The 04 FX4 was my previous truck. I'm cool if the orange is yellow.
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange in person comparison. Screenshot_20210415-222645
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange in person comparison. Screenshot_20210415-222645
I still have my 04 FX4 since new, but I’ve also had a similar yellow/gold/orange Chrysler in the past. I always like the contrast between yellow and gray/black.

I think Cyber Orange would look nicer than both.

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange in person comparison. 0F089C91-CD69-4D08-A19F-FF3AC71C5BD7

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange in person comparison. 4F712C94-C6FE-4217-84BE-D3AC53C940C2

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I have a 2018 Mustang GT in Orange Fury which is a metallic based Orange paint the likes of which can be closely compared to the new bronco color Cyber Orange. I have been scrambling for months to get to see the color in person because of seeing pictures and it appearing very yellow instead of Orange. Well I finally found a local dealership in Central Pennsylvania that had a cyber orange ranger on the lot so I pulled in, parked up next to it and did a comparison. 1st thought "well, its definitely yellow". Now when I took photos the sky was very cloudy and the sun only popped out briefly for no more than 8 seconds. So it was a very cloudy day and my pictures are good but definitely not 100% accurate. Now with that being said, when people say "pictures don't do it justice" thats exactly the case here also. In direct sunlight it becomes very vibrant and very....mustard yellow appearing at certain angles. In the shade/behind clouds, it does become darker in tone and gives a more Orange appeal. It is a very cool color and I definitely do not hate it (kinda too late to hate it since I'm pretty much locked in with my build) but it's certainly going to catch some people off guard when they first see it if they haven't seen it yet. If cyber orange wasn't a metallic paint I'd say it would pass the eye test as being a darker orange color but since it is a metallic paint, it's lighter and especially when that sun hits it directly, it shines. I have also included a picture of my car near a yellow xterra a family member owns to show how much more orange my car is compared to a straight yellow car. I'd argue if you merged both paints together, you get cyber orange. I hope this helps!
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange in person comparison. 4F712C94-C6FE-4217-84BE-D3AC53C940C2
Looks closer to Nacho JLUR.

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

CO is a great color. A suggestion to Ford would have been to give it a vague non defining name like sunburst. That way people could can make it whatever they want. If it was not called orange, I might have actually chosen it because in my head it would have been yellow. That's mainly because I can't own an orange car and it's not that I don't like orange cars because I do.
Anti matter blue should have just been called anti matter or better yet black hole. Area 51 pulled it off perfect. No one really knows what color it is but it is one of the 2 most popular colors

Last edited:

Dustdad98

First Edition
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I work at MAP and have a first edition reserved and just have to say that you will not be disappointed with cyber orange on your Bronco especially with the Sasquatch package. Had gone back and forth on colors for months and chose cactus grey when I ordered in February. I called my dealer today to change it to CO after seeing them come down the line back to back. I knew we built a few first Ed’s so at the end of my day I when down to the garage and checked out the finished product and I was lucky to get to see the CO and Area 51 1st Ed’s parked next to each other and I believe that CO is the best color on the Bronco. The metallic paint makes all the difference. Was happy to see that people were getting their build dates and that I wasn’t one of them today since it allowed me to change my color. We’ve all been waiting with anticipation and I promise it’s worth the wait!

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh how I hope the new green will pop and replace CO. I'm afraid it'll end up another 49% gray replacement for A51.

Machine Gun Fury

Wildtrak
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I work at MAP and have a first edition reserved and just have to say that you will not be disappointed with cyber orange on your Bronco especially with the Sasquatch package. Had gone back and forth on colors for months and chose cactus grey when I ordered in February. I called my dealer today to change it to CO after seeing them come down the line back to back. I knew we built a few first Ed’s so at the end of my day I when down to the garage and checked out the finished product and I was lucky to get to see the CO and Area 51 1st Ed’s parked next to each other and I believe that CO is the best color on the Bronco. The metallic paint makes all the difference. Was happy to see that people were getting their build dates and that I wasn’t one of them today since it allowed me to change my color. We’ve all been waiting with anticipation and I promise it’s worth the wait!
Pics or it didn't happen LMAO!!