First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen it on a Ranger and didn't like it, as it was just all over w/o any contrast. Saw it on the Bronco (2 door badlands manniquin at a dealer in Denver area) and liked it a bunch more because it had MIC top to break it up. I don't think it's the color for me but seeing it in person on the specific vehicle helped a ton.
Sponsored

goatman

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch of Jeeps
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Yellow is my color, and I try to do yellow on what I can. I have a very rare factory yellow Cherokee, my buggy was yellow, new buggy is getting yellow, changed my boat paint and canvas to yellow, race cars yellow. Interesting that I have a number of friends who saw one and texted me that they saw a yellow Bronco. My wife has been turning down the color, doesn't want an orange car, so the only other color I'd get is white, which is what I ordered.

But, she just now said she's fine with it if I want to go ahead and order the CO! Yay! 😁

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have no choice, I have to change my color RIP Rapid Red.

Looked at a Cyber Orange Badlands today. CO looks incredible in the Arizona sun. Leaning hard to changing to CO.

I might like the green, but one thing everyone should know by now, you need to see Ford colors in person.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That's a no for me, dog. I'm all for loud colors, in fact I wish there was an actual bright rust orange available for the Bronco, but cyber orange isn't orange, it's yellow. School bus yellow in fact. Those who disagree are just in denial! If you like yellow, then hell yeah, get it.

Cyber Orange School Bus.jpg

thumbnail_20210714_131936.jpg
This! I don’t like it but if you want school bus yellow than go nuts. Need a real orange

Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kinda wanted to like it more. Too yellow. Hoped for more of a hugger orange… now that green is kinda cool…

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I think im going with the Oxford White. Dealer by me has one coming in. I left a deposit on it. I plan to wrap the truck anyway for our company so white IS going to be the best base for it. But that orange sure was a head turner, it's just so unique. But was going to be tough to work with our company colors (blue and white)

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yellow is my color, and I try to do yellow on what I can. I have a very rare factory yellow Cherokee, my buggy was yellow, new buggy is getting yellow, changed my boat paint and canvas to yellow, race cars yellow. Interesting that I have a number of friends who saw one and texted me that they saw a yellow Bronco. My wife has been turning down the color, doesn't want an orange car, so the only other color I'd get is white, which is what I ordered.

But, she just now said she's fine with it if I want to go ahead and order the CO! Yay! 😁
Ford chose Cyber Orange for the reveal for a reason. 😎

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 9AD6EFB8-0796-4FAE-AA91-0264CA0EA197

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? B82DAF6F-F43C-49D6-AD17-48B75710F814

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 443F3BEE-7B9A-4FAC-85BA-91DC4120719A

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 67D04FBD-7562-4030-AD4F-4E14FEA7524E

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 03387828-0D10-4A79-85A1-61458E4AF03B

Last edited:

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

currently driving a CO mannequin. BL 4dr lux 2.3 softtop.

It's an absolutely great color to have while driving a dealer car for a night or two. If you're so starved for new Bronco interaction that you just want to talk to random people you've never met before in your neighborhood about your school bus yellow truck, have at it. But it would just be too much day to day for me. For those who haven't seen it in person, I really dont understand how they call it orange with a straight face. It's yellow as yellow gets.

Sponsored

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno, should I pull the trigger on a Cyber Orange? I realize the Bronco colors are, OUT THERE. They are different then what you see.. which in a way makes them unique. But i've never ever looked at such a bright/stand-out type color? What do you guys think? Where are the Cyber Orange owners. How do you like the color? Do you REALLY love it or are not that happy with it?

It's tough to find these out here in NY, so a dealer in NJ has this one for sale he might work with me on... loaded Badlands, but that color... is it really me???

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 03387828-0D10-4A79-85A1-61458E4AF03B
I like it. I've seen it several times in person and it is a nice shade of yellow.

That is the color I am hoping to one day get as of now. It matches the Badlands interior and isn't black/white/grey.

I wish they had brighter colors so I had more of a choice. I am open to the new green depending on how light it is. The bright light on the edges looks good. Otherwise it is disappointingly darker than I want.

Of course, if not for the 600 dollar upcharge, I'd be less open to changing my order...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those who haven't seen it in person, I really dont understand how they call it orange with a straight face. It's yellow as yellow gets.
“Cyber Orange” is just a branded name for the specific color mix. It’s neither “cyber” nor “orange”. But it’s also not “yellow”. Neither is “School Bus Yellow”.

THIS is yellow…

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 5EB2E85D-C82D-47D7-BFAF-37D348EA04F0

Cyber Orange is more of an even mix between yellow and orange, similar to how orange is more of an even mix of yellow and red.

THIS is Cyber Orange…

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 00F02E57-2E8A-499C-8523-30D571C1C3C5
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 71B7A185-81AB-421A-9B5C-8ED6BC53C6C9
Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? B3DFD986-F8B2-4B19-913D-DF82D33B68FE

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

THIS is Cyber Orange…
I have Cyber Orange mannequin sitting outside my house right now. You can show me whatever pictures you want but I've spent all day driving the thing. It's yellow. No, it's not highlighter neon yellow, but it is yellow. I don't care if there's a dash of red in the paint. 10 parts yellow and 1 part red does not an orange make.
Sponsored