Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I dunno, should I pull the trigger on a Cyber Orange? I realize the Bronco colors are, OUT THERE. They are different then what you see.. which in a way makes them unique. But i've never ever looked at such a bright/stand-out type color? What do you guys think? Where are the Cyber Orange owners. How do you like the color? Do you REALLY love it or are not that happy with it?

It's tough to find these out here in NY, so a dealer in NJ has this one for sale he might work with me on... loaded Badlands, but that color... is it really me???

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 1630643766363
Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I dunno, should I pull the trigger on a Cyber Orange? I realize the Bronco colors are, OUT THERE. They are different then what you see.. which in a way makes them unique. But i've never ever looked at such a bright/stand-out type color? What do you guys think? Where are the Cyber Orange owners. How do you like the color? Do you REALLY love it or are not that happy with it?

It's tough to find these out here in NY, so a dealer in NJ has this one for sale he might work with me on... loaded Badlands, but that color... is it really me???

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? 1630643766363
It is what I ordered, as soon as I saw the color I knew that's the color I was getting!!!!!

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love cyber orange. It is one of those colors that changes in different lighting. I have a 2 door BD ordered and since it is taking so long....I ordered a cyber orange Ford Ranger Tremor. I suspect it will get built first, hopefully receive it by Christmas. If that is the case, I don't think I want 2 vehicles in cyber orange so I will probably change the BD to the new green.

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once I saw it in person it was forever known as sparkly school bus yellow. That being said I still do like it, but not enough to change me from Area51

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's the only color I would consider, only other one I like is that candy apple red, but not on this truck for me.
I actually got to test drive a Cyber Orange Wildtrack today, I absolutely love the color! It was bright and sunny and the color just makes me happy with a big smile. That just got bigger once I actually drove that thing, it's a marvelous beast, incredible fun!
But back on topic, nobody but you can decide if this color is "you". I asked myself the same thing and decided I don't give a fork, I love the color, I know it'll stick out and draw attention more than silver or grey, and I'm not an attention seeker at all, not interested in random car conversations with total strangers. But I'm not changing to a boring color to avoid that, maybe it'll even be fun, who knows. It's an awesome fun color for an awesome fun truck. I'd say go with it, I can't wait to have mine in my driveway!

Sponsored

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just changed my color from Cactus Gray to Cyber Orange last week. Fell in love with it. This morning, I got my build date. Must be a lucky color! I usually get black, white, or silver. Not this time baby!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
😬🤢🤮

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1630643766363.png
Cyber Orange always looks hot, but especially when she’s been ridden hard and put up wet. 😉

Seriously, though, CO is one of the best looking colors when covered in mud. (y)

Ford Bronco Cyber Orange - Yay or Nay? A9C78A29-E8D9-4896-8CE4-567BF2C46330

Sponsored

AJKitebrder40

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Badlands 2D SAS, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I didn't think I would like it until I saw it in person. I was all in on Cactus Gray or Velocity Blue. The Cyber Orange just really pops, now....this is coming from someone who has a red '07 JKU, so I typically like brighter colors on a vehicle.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was the launch/press color for what that’s worth. I personally like it because it looks great in person, but my wife said no way. I don’t usually like much attention either. I figured a Sasquatch bronco is going to stand out enough, so I went with cactus gray. Tri coats can be more difficult to repair and touch up. In short, looks good but wasn’t my all-around top choice.

evilletruck

Black Diamond
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My usual taste is all black, or maybe carbonized grey, but for some reason I was drawn to the cyber orange, would normally never go with something so... vivid. Was nervous about that choice up until delivery day and saw it in person under the sunlight. No regrets!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How would anyone but you know if it was 'you'? Just tell us the answer you want, we'll give it, then we can all move on

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands