Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pics of the damage or a description?

edit: just saw reply above
My soft top was scalped. Need a new soft top and associated mechanicals + some paint to repair scratches on the pillars
Sponsored

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Look at the bright side, if you get back in line you can switch to Eruption Green or Hot Pepper Red.

In all seriousness, if there was any structural damage to the A pillar or cross member I would run from it as fast as possible. If the top was scalped, were the latch points damaged, bent, etc...it may never seal or perform as intended.

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I saw somewhere, dealer youtube channel or on a forum, that when this happens this is what the priority 01 is for. Vehicles damaged in shipping, VIP orders or other extreme incidents. Shipping company should have insurance to cover their transports so I would think they are involved in the resolution too, but again, I don't know. If it were me, I would ask to be put at the top of their allocations for a new one (I know constraints, all the other BS, wouldn't probably matter) and let the dealer/Ford/transport company figure out the damaged one. Maybe have them buy you a new Bestop, fix the paint and give you a helluva discount on the damaged one, if you could live with it that is? Sucks to hear this happened to you and hopefully you and the dealer/Ford can work it out.

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I saw somewhere, dealer youtube channel or on a forum, that when this happens this is what the priority 01 is for. Vehicles damaged in shipping, VIP orders or other extreme incidents. Shipping company should have insurance to cover their transports so I would think they are involved in the resolution too, but again, I don't know. If it were me, I would ask to be put at the top of their allocations for a new one (I know constraints, all the other BS, wouldn't probably matter) and let the dealer/Ford/transport company figure out the damaged one. Maybe have them buy you a new Bestop, fix the paint and give you a helluva discount on the damaged one, if you could live with it that is? Sucks to hear this happened to you and hopefully you and the dealer/Ford can work it out.
Thanks. I'm just bummed. I just want some options and at the end of the day, may be I wait it out and get back in line.... I waited this long... just want the official position and time line... hard to get that when no one knows anything...

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look at the bright side, if you get back in line you can switch to Eruption Green or Hot Pepper Red.

In all seriousness, if there was any structural damage to the A pillar or cross member I would run from it as fast as possible. If the top was scalped, were the latch points damaged, bent, etc...it may never seal or perform as intended.
Eruption Green is incredible!

Sponsored

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your best option may be to take a dealer order for now and reorder what you want. It sounds like you’ll never be happy with a repaired Bronco (I wouldn’t) especially if you pay MSRP for it. Drive whatever model you can get for now, hopefully close to what you ordered, and sell it when your dream machine arrives.

Not ideal but workable. I feel for you and I hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else…including myself.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nope. Dealer doesn't even know if Ford will allow them to repair and sell it.
If it's that bad, I don't think I'd touch that with a 10 foot pole... Hopefully they can get you back in line with a priority build. I know it sucks regardless, but long term it'll be the smarter decision (IMO).

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have no case with Ford. You need to interact with your dealer. If it is severely damaged they can place a priority order with Ford for a replacement. If it is fixable your options are let the fix it and you take it or you walk away. If you have already signed/paid, you get to wait for it to be repaired or totaled.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nope. Dealer doesn't even know if Ford will allow them to repair and sell it.
Good deal don’t take that bronco it will not be the same like it was new what was the damage to it got pics

OP
OP

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You have no case with Ford. You need to interact with your dealer. If it is severely damaged they can place a priority order with Ford for a replacement. If it is fixable your options are let the fix it and you take it or you walk away. If you have already signed/paid, you get to wait for it to be repaired or totaled.
I'm not looking for a case (I'm a lawyer). I'm looking for some customer support and information on what happens next and what I can expect. That's it. I've gotten more from this forum in the past hour than I have from my dealer or Ford.... should I be surprised since that's been par for the course since the beginning .... the only difference now is the Bronco I ordered is sitting damaged at the dealer versus figuring out when it will be built etc...

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I suspect the delay could be the transporter's insurance company processing the claim.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t believe the OP said “I want resolution tomorrow with a brand new bronco and Levine to deliver it personally”. He’s asking for help in getting some communication going to figure out the next steps. Some of you are awfully high and mighty about it- until your bronco comes in damaged. Then it’ll be burn the m’fer down.

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You gotta get on your dealer. They have access to the regional rep that can prioritize your next order and fit you in on the next scheduling if you want a new bronco, or figure out a repair strategy for you. Ford relies heavily on the dealer network for end user support so you gotta play that game with them here.

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That totally sucks, I feel bad for you. I don't think I could wait twice for one Bronco...

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is a dealer issue. I would go there, stay there in person until you get answers. Get names, phone numbers, etc. so you can follow up. At the very least they can get you a rental vehicle while it is repaired. This should all be covered by the insurance of the delivery vehicle that had the incident.
Sponsored