Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Bronco, 09 Expedition, 77 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You might get yours before me! Is there an Iowa group on here? I assume there are more than 2 in this state.
Not aware of an Iowa group but I did join one here Midwest Bronco Bro and Sis. Members are mostly Minnesota but includes Iowa and Wisconsin.
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You drive a mazda6 and a Tesla, and your gonna tell us what a wrangler survey would reveal about tire size selection? Now that is some funny early morning reading.

I’m just gonna put your opinion in the “funny response” section of forum reply’s.
A Tesla owner in a 4WD vehicle forum, giving big tire selection info, Hummmm SMH ??‍

No need to spend time with a long reply, not gonna read it.
You do that, but I owned a wrangler since I was 16 years old and sold it when the bronco was announced so you can take your comment and put it where the sun doesn't shine.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know about that...lots of people DD Jeeps and trucks with 35 and bigger with no problems. It becomes fun to drive a truck like that, not a chore. You don’t run into people with that type of vehicle who wish for smaller tires very often...but very often the opposite....people always looking to lift and go bigger. I think a lot more will regret not getting Sasquatch than any who would regret getting it. I think if you’re going Bronco...go all in.
You and I both live in Virginia. There are a few trails in shenandoah and you can go down to the outer banks, but everywhere I know in the area the sasquatch would actually be a detriment off road and on road the driving will be worse. Legitimate question, where are you actually going to need or want the sasquatch east of the Mississippi?

• Haha
Reactions: RG7

Girryn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Audi S4, 2015 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty sure he is compensating for growth that never happened.

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can’t wait for that I got a flat tire and I couldn’t change it because it was too heavy posts. Lol
It’s called AAA. They service trails right?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and I both live in Virginia. There are a few trails in shenandoah and you can go down to the outer banks, but everywhere I know in the area the sasquatch would actually be a detriment off road and on road the driving will be worse. Legitimate question, where are you actually going to need or want the sasquatch east of the Mississippi?
There are literally thousands of trails in Virginia, West Virginia, and North Carolina that can be challenging. I did many in my last IFS vehicle with 33s, and my SFA truck before that. Go to the Jeep forums and research to your hearts desire and you'll find tons of places to go, you just have to look a little harder than "Shenandoah" (no trails in the park that you can go). So, doing a lot on 33s, it was good in that environment, but would 35s have been better? Absolutely. Needed? Not really, but this truck is about wants, not just needs. Would I have gotten stuck fewer times, mad e the first line I tried more often, and scraped the "belly" less with some bigger tires? Almost assuredly. Never have I thought bigger tires were or would be a "detriment" off road for a mix of trails...not sure where you got that one, but I don't see how you make that claim.
Sponsored

Reactions: RG7