Sponsored

Dates & Process: Bronco Delivery Timeline Explained [Ordering > Planning > Delivery]

MattECDNdealer

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Demo: 21 Bronco BL (2dr 2.3 MT) Toy: 04 TJ Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This pisses me off more than I even have words for. Here we are facing multiple delays and parts shortages, and all these Broncos being built for dealers to use as toys, loan to random people, and eventually sell. Rather than putting that time and parts into getting vehicles to out to customers.

May or may not make much of a difference in the long run but there's just no reason for it. Just another way Ford has screwed up this whole thing.
The first few weeks of production are never customer units, of any new model year, and especially for an entirely new vehicle. This gives them some time to discover build issues etc. and "practice" building them on dealer stock first. Once they have everything figured out and are content with the quality of production, they achieve "ok to buy" status and start building customer units. Would you like your bronco to be one of the ones they learn on, possibly built incorrectly, and then have to be re-worked adding more delay?
Sponsored

D190065

First Edition
First Name
Danno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco FE; 2015 HD RGS; 23 F150 Tremor ordered
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the explanation! I am just happy to be ordering a FE. I will wait though, because I will order the SB mod top and black interior. I just hope it makes it by Christmas 2021. :ROFLMAO:

OffRoader90

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Impala FLEET BABY!!!
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am good with 2022, lots going on this year, first house, so my finances could use a break. Save up for the 22MY, and see you on the NE roads this time next year.
Sponsored