Sponsored

De-oranging / De-orangification: I can’t accept the orange!

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone want to trade your black/gray grab handles and/or your door and seat cargo nets for our (new) Badlands orange ones? 🙏

We just picked up our 4-door Badlands Sas in May, and we mostly love it … I HATE / ABHOR / DESPISE, and am REPULSED and OFFENDED by the orange accents, so I’m in the process of replacing or covering everything I possibly can with black or gray bits.

Thanks in Advance,
Steve
The handle should be easy to change out, just two screws and you can find someone to swap or even take it off and tape the rubber part and spray paint just the orange liner (leave that part exposed). I think the harder bits to cover up are the vent tabs that are also orange and the orange stitching in the seats. Those might be harder to cover up. I can't think of anything else thats orange?

archetype racing sells a really nice grab handle (thinking about getting one), a bit pricey, but also another option. would be a nice upgrade over the plastic handle too. Cheers!!!
https://archetyperacing.com/products/ar-m-o-s-h-ar-the-d-assembly
Sponsored

Leilani

Big Bend
First Name
Leilani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mini cooper/ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Anyone want to trade your black/gray grab handles and/or your door and seat cargo nets for our (new) Badlands orange ones? 🙏

We just picked up our 4-door Badlands Sas in May, and we mostly love it … I HATE / ABHOR / DESPISE, and am REPULSED and OFFENDED by the orange accents, so I’m in the process of replacing or covering everything I possibly can with black or gray bits.

Thanks in Advance,
Steve
I would be happy to trade you for any other orange trim/accessories such as seat belts etc

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How difficult is that? I have a hot pepper red Wildtrak coming and am so annoyed that it has blue accents inside 🤦🏼‍♂️ I may just live with it but depending on how tough it is I may work to replace things.
Sticker Fab has some vent tab stickers so you don't have to pull them. Stupidly expensive for a few tiny tiny stickers but easier then finding and replacing vents.

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sticker Fab has some vent tab stickers so you don't have to pull them. Stupidly expensive for a few tiny tiny stickers but easier then finding and replacing vents.
I know, I just hate stickers but I’ll probably do it. Idk why they had to pick such vibrant accents when you have colors that don’t match them at all.

MikeOU

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 4Runner TRD PRO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The

Thanks in Advance,
Steve
The utexas hate is strong in this one and as an OU fan I 100% endorse this!

Sponsored

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That was the ONE feature about the Badlands that kept me away from that model. Would have preferred the gray accents on the FE, but that was not available. I hardly notice the (A51) blue accents anymore, but the orange/yellow would have made me nuts.

(see my B6G Forum avatar for further proof how 'orange' would have been irritating)
have to agree with @MikeOU

Good luck not seeing the accent in the seats every time you get in and out.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Major component in why Black Diamond was the right choice for me. Plus I saved $6k+.
Sponsored