Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The dealer did”accidentally” cancel my order, called and told me they created another reservation and put in comments all the original details and instructed me that I needed to call the CRC to have them tie my original to the new. The CRC informed the dealer did not and could not create another reservation in my name, when I brought that to the dealers attention the story changed and said they were on a zoom call with Ford working on it. They then informed me that Ford stayed the would reinstate my original reservation but would take 48 hrs or longer to be reflected. Followed up with the CRC and was I informed they had never heard this as an option. I have everything in text and email if there are any doubts.
Oh man, what a hassle, sorry

Despite that, if Ford can fix this, and they should expedite it to someone who can, there's been other dealer screw ups that were addressed, you might not have lost any time in the process given all of the other delays and shortages

But understandably, you have to be annoyed with your dealer enough to abandon it, but I'd hate to walk on my order after all this time if home office can fix it.......despite the dealer crap
Sponsored

Calicorks

Badlands
First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks but good luck. And at least your dealer is being honest and trying to fix it.
People do make mistakes. I’m glad they at least reached out to you.

Human error, OR, someone that works there was just one away from allocation and needed a bump.
Either way, I’m sorry to hear this.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer did”accidentally” cancel my order, called and told me they created another reservation and put in comments all the original details and instructed me that I needed to call the CRC to have them tie my original to the new. The CRC informed the dealer did not and could not create another reservation in my name, when I brought that to the dealers attention the story changed and said they were on a zoom call with Ford working on it. They then informed me that Ford stayed the would reinstate my original reservation but would take 48 hrs or longer to be reflected. Followed up with the CRC and was I informed they had never heard this as an option. I have everything in text and email if there are any doubts.
Just out of curiosity,

What Ford customer support number did you call? The regular one or the Bronco specific (800) 334-4375 number?

Also, what does your Ford.com profile show? Does it show your reservation as cancelled? Does it show the new one the dealer supposedly made for you?

Last edited:
OP
OP

History

Raptor
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just out of curiosity,

What Ford customer support number did you call? The regular one or the Bronco specific (800) 334-4375 number?

Also, what does your Ford.com profile show? Does it show your reservation as cancelled? Does it show the new one the dealer supposedly made for you?
There is nothing on my profile, order/reservation is gone. Dealer has informed they are working to correct, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and let it ride, wife said so. Will provide an update.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is nothing on my profile, order/reservation is gone. Dealer has informed they are working to correct, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and let it ride, wife said so. Will provide an update.
Interesting. I had two reservations and cancelled one, and it still shows on my profile.

I can’t imagine how frustrating this is. Best of luck.
Sponsored