First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just received call from dealer that they accidentally canceled my order. Called and apologized stated they entered the order back but that it now has a time stamp of today. Was also informed they notated it was their fault and worked with their rep to try and get my original time stamp back. Rep informed them that the customer needed to call the CRC at Ford. The CRC states they have been unable to modify time stamps since March. Have to wait until tomorrow for the system to update before next steps.

Update: Had to create a new reservation and dealer is working with Ford on assigning my original time stamp. Unfortunately was told this can take up to three weeks, so if Ford starts previewing orders I won’t be in the running. Hope this doesn’t happen to anyone else.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just received call from dealer that they accidentally canceled my order. Called and apologized stated they entered the order back but that it now has a time stamp of today. Was also informed they notated it was their fault and worked with their rep to try and get my original time stamp back. Rep informed them that the customer needed to call the CRC at Ford. The CRC states they have been unable to modify time stamps since March. Have to wait until tomorrow for the system to update before next steps.
Sorry to hear. I'm sure it will all work itself out.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sounds like the dealership should use one of their "bonus tickets" for you. That or you should get a FAT discount.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks but good luck. And at least your dealer is being honest and trying to fix it.

Sponsored

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same thing happened to me at the Corydon IN dealership. Although I think they did it on purpose because I was waiting for ford to let me switch dealers. They can’t do anything about it you need to get a new reservation and back of the line. Sucks I know.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good luck.

I have no idea how the ordering system works, but it shouldn't be that easy to cancel something

Like you should need two guys with their own key standing at least 6 feet apart to do it

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mistakes happen... But why were they even in your order in the first place.

Sounds like you should have just earned a Priority ticket.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did you receive a cancellation email from Ford or just the dealership?

It’s possible no such cancellation occurred and your dealer is simply attempting to commandeer early Broncos to sell with significant ADM

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d see if you could get some kind of discount since they screwed up

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Meltdown doesn't even begin to describe what I would have if that happened to me. I think the term "go ape shit" would be more suitable. I hope your issue gets fixed man.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I wish I could believe their claim without reservation, but why were they touching your order to begin with? I'd watch your Ford account to see if it gets scheduled just in case. Hopefully if it was cancelled, it was an accident (again though.. Why were they into your order?) and they didn't delete it to move someone else up. Good luck!, and hopefully it wasn't a really early reservation or FE