Sponsored

Dealer has mannequin won't let people test drive it...

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
There are no mileage limitations on TCTP vehicles. Dealers have to keep them for 7 months before they can sell them.

Ford FCTP.jpeg
The dealer I was at thought there was a mileage requirement. But we at B6G know more then some dealers.
Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You are correct. My concern if I were taking this approach would be making the assumption an undriven, one model year old vehicle will be able to hold that price when it's able to come out of the program 7 months from now. You can say the vehicle and addendum for accessories will but I have doubts the ADM will hold up. Personally, I don't agree with ADM and don't think Ford likes it either but it's been a part of the industry, with all makes, for a looooooong time. Each dealer has to decide how they do business based on their market, expectations of the owners as well as short and long term goals.

If by using the FCTP as a demo helps me sell 6 units I might not have if folks couldn't drive one, it makes sense to get the order now than bet on market prices holding months from now. We actually have several folks with reservations in 99 status until they can literally sit in one and drive it.
I agree 100%, I think that the adm market will be there in 6 months especially with the rate they’re not making Broncos. That dealer is 5 mins from me but I reserved mine from a dealer 40 mins away. I’m big on how I’m treated and how I spend my money. I took my RS there for service and they weren’t exactly welcoming. The other dealer I worked a deal on a raptor we were $1000 apart and I walked but they were kind and treated me really good. The deal they offered was extremely fair I just wanted to dig in on my trade. I’m not from Fort Wayne but all the dealerships here are either rude or trying to rip you off. Sad part is I buy a new car every year, lately every 6 months with this market.

KTP 30

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Wildtrak 23 Bas Squatch 93 Mustang 87 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yes, because we need a dealership for that...oh wait we don't and would probably be better off with shops run directly by Ford.
You want Ford to run the service garage? Lol sure that will go well! They have a great track record.

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Fuck that dealer.
Let them try to sell it for + 10k in 6 months. I hope the sales manager gets explosive diarrhea
Sponsored