Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi All. Day 1 res, 1st res at dealer, built 1/25, on ice mountain until May. I went to my dealer's website and see my truck listed there for $74k as "not in stock or on order." A lot of green window stickers there so I'm not alone, but wondering if anyone else had this happen. Dealer hasn't gotten back to me yet. And insult to injury, on a FB group, someone with the same build, built a month after mine just picked theirs up. So tired of the nonsense
Sponsored

Dr.Ross

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dreadfulobjects.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Sasquatch 4 door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It’s happened to a lot of us. Seems pretty common.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, at least you know what they'll want as an ADM

OP
OP

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They said Msrp. I get it if they don't know if I will close the deal, but if someone offers the 74k, I'm f'd

PaulBrownSr

Big Bend
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Borrowing lol
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not if they have any integrity.

And I don’t think people are exactly lining up to pay exorbitant ADMs. The dealer may get it but I wouldn’t worry about someone offering to pay that before you actually go in to finalize your purchase.

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some dealers have management systems that automatically add vehicles to their website when a VIN is generated. So I definitely wouldn't jump to conclusions in this situation. My dealer has a system like this in place, it takes away all of the manual effort of having to remember to list vehicles on the website—it just automatically gets added.

It was extremely helpful to him back before all of these component shortages, but now it's becoming more of a chore. Since the vast majority of Broncos are retail orders, he has to remember to go into the system every day and remove vehicles from the website. If he doesn't he'll get bombarded with phone calls from prospective customers, and it drives him crazy.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
A lot of dealers put stuff up that they don't have in stock. Don't panic. See what unfolds...

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s been covered time and time again, some of the dealer websites auto populate when Ford sends the dealer the info on the car. Even has ADM preprogrammed.

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it a stock picture or an actual picture of your Bronco? By default, when it ships, many have seen this auto-populate to the dealer website, but it was always a picture from the rail or stock pic. I wouldn't worry yet....

OP
OP

ChrisE

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw, Mustang, Firebird
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it a stock picture or an actual picture of your Bronco? By default, when it ships, many have seen this auto-populate to the dealer website, but it was always a picture from the rail or stock pic. I wouldn't worry yet....
Thanks generic correct oic

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some dealers have management systems that automatically add vehicles to their website when a VIN is generated. So I definitely wouldn't jump to conclusions in this situation. My dealer has a system like this in place, it takes away all of the manual effort of having to remember to list vehicles on the website—it just automatically gets added.

It was extremely helpful to him back before all of these component shortages, but now it's becoming more of a chore. Since the vast majority of Broncos are retail orders, he has to remember to go into the system every day and remove vehicles from the website. If he doesn't he'll get bombarded with phone calls from prospective customers, and it drives him crazy.
This is true!
Sponsored