First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After being told at the road show that my local dealer would not have mark ups, I learned today after Big bend base test drive that because I’m getting a Badlands with Sasquatch and lux package I would have $5-$15k mark up even with having a reservation and possible 2023 delivery and that they had largest reach on the east coast and even if I moved my order other dealers would lie and blind some at delivery with a mark up too, does this seem fair for being patient reservation holder???
Sponsored

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

After being told at the road show that my local dealer would not have mark ups, I learned today after Big bend base test drive that because I’m getting a Badlands with Sasquatch and lux package I would have $5-$15k mark up even with having a reservation and possible 2023 delivery and that they had largest reach on the east coast and even if I moved my order other dealers would lie and blind some at delivery with a mark up too, does this seem fair for being patient reservation holder???
Did you agree on writing on a price?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you saying that you didn't agree on a price, got it in writing and got it signed before placing your order?

OP
OP

Mkelly

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota highlander
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So are you saying that you didn't agree on a price, got it in writing and got it signed before placing your order?
No I did not do my build out yet

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What Ilbastarge said. Do you have a purchase agreement detailing purchase price taxes and fees? If not your SOL.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Change dealers as soon as you can and rub it in their face that you will not be paying ADM and that their future allocation just dropped -1. You own your VIN at this stage, not them. With your next dealer, get a signed purchase agreement stating MSRP or even below depending on who you go with.

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mullinax Ford honored their commitment to invoicing pricing, no questions asked. The process was the easiest buying experience we have had. No dealer fees or doc fees either!
Glad to hear! I’m with Mullinax and hopefully will be taking delivery soon.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No I did not do my build out yet
Perfect. Then make sure you do. If they won't budge off an ADM there are plenty of dealers out there. It is to late to transfer a res but if you are expecting a late 2022 just make a new res at your preferred dealer.

Edit. If you are in VA then do a search here for Stephens Auto and rest easy.

Sponsored

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“We have the largest reach on the east coast”. Lmao sounds like a murderer threatening to find you wherever you hide.

Get a new dealer and a signed agreement stating purchase price. Plenty of no ADM dealers out there.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Name names. What dealership is it? Also, I am on the East Coast. I can tell you that there are no dealers on the East Coast, who have a longer reach than Stephens Auto Center. They are in West-by-God Virginia, and they snagged my ass all the way up in New Hampshire. Granger has an incredibly long reach, as well, but they are in Kansas. They also snagged me (second reservation). Both will give you a damned good deal (below invoice).

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Four door, 2 door, hard top, MIC top? Reservation date? Willing to travel for a deal?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Name names. What dealership is it? Also, I am on the East Coast. I can tell you that there are no dealers on the East Coast, who have a longer reach than Stephens Auto Center. They are in West-by-God Virginia, and they snagged my ass all the way up in New Hampshire. Granger has an incredibly long reach, as well, but they are in Kansas. They also snagged me (second reservation). Both will give you a damned good deal (below invoice).
Don't forget Chapman Ford of Horsham (Not to be confused with the the other Chapman Fords)...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Granger has an incredibly long reach, as well, but they are in Kansas.
Granger has reservations from all 50 states. (BTW, they are in Iowa, not Kansas.)
Sponsored