Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is the 3rd time I am mentioning this. If you can prove via email communication that your dealer screwed up then Ford will prioritize another allocation to fix the mistake.
This.

Dealer is lying about the signature confirmation.

Find any correspondence you have (emails, texts, even noting when you talked on the phone and about what), and get Ford corporate involved. Call the Bronco number (4375) and explain the dealer changed your order without your consent.

Have Ford prioritize your “correct” order for production.

DO NOT take the dealer’s advice and order a new one at the end of the line. They’re hoping you’ll wait another year, and they’ll be able to sell this one now to a second person.
Sponsored

Old Hound

Wildtrak
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wildtrak aren't being produced this year so if you want one now take the badlands, If not wait till next year for a wildtrak. Me I'm waiting for the hardtop on the wildtrak.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like the dealer saw all the constraint on the initial build and figured by changing them they could get it faster to make some scratch.

They gambled the op would either be happy to get something or follow their advice and they get 2 sales for the hassle of 1 annoyed customer.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would probably take it, Its a more capable vehicle due to the sway bar disconnect. The stance on the 33's Look alright, alright, alriiigggtttt. At least they got your color right. Everything else can be made to look exactly like the wild track. I think the interior looks better in the Badlands as well.
But to each their own. Good Luck on your decision.
Or - make the dealer put wheels and 35’s on it too, and then take it.

CoachTee

Wildtrak
First Name
Teresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did your dealer switch you to soft top?

I ask because I mentioned to my salesman a couple days ago that when the soft top is available on the 13th for the WildTrak, let's make the switch. Whatever you do, do NOT take me out of the WildTrak.
I specificially stated, do NOT try until the new options are available.
Well, they went to do it yesterday and he texted me this....my reply "do NOT hit submit! I knew it would happen, just wait!"

With the change of the options you wanted - it almost looks like that is what happened to your build.

IMG_3639.jpg

OP
OP
Dimitar

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sucks! Do you have a copy of the official confirmation you received in March? You should’ve gotten an email from Ford with the details shortly after the dealer placed the order (within minutes) and you should’ve also demanded the dealer send you a copy of the actual order sheet.
Yes I have the email from Ford stating my desired build. I also have the factory order sheet print out from back in March.

This is the 3rd time I am mentioning this. If you can prove via email communication that your dealer screwed up then Ford will prioritize another allocation to fix the mistake.
Sounds good. I’ll be calling them.

Lschumac

Big Bend
First Name
Liz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The good news: I got an email my bronco is scheduled for 9/20!

The bad news: it’s the wrong bronco.

I ordered a CG Wildtrak, Leather, High Pkg initially and got the confirmation from Ford in March. The email I received today was for CG Badlands, 2.7 auto, Leather, Mid Pkg (no sas).

I’m meeting with the dealer tomorrow, but I spoke with them briefly today. He said I didn’t confirm my order by signature so Ford defaults it to a Badlands. It sounds like complete bullshit to me, anyone know if that’s true???

He also told me to give up my order and get a new reservation if I want something different (I’m sure they rather mark up and sell it).

What are my options here? AFAIK you can’t change the order once you get a VIN, can you?
I had the SAME thing happen to me EVEN AFTER I reconfirmed it with the salesman. After speaking with Ford MOTOR CO reps, I’ve requested a dealer change and to have the car modified BEFORE production WITH NO RESPONSE FROM SUPERVISORS to date. Since I view this as intentional on the dealer’s part to obtain a vehicle for their lot, thinking I would likely pass on the vehicle (ordered a fully loaded Big Bend hard top and the dealer ordered a Base Bronco soft top), I’m assuming this is intentional behavior. Let’s face it, they are attempting to use my name, reservation date, AND my deposit to enrich themselves. I’m in Florida and will report them to state authorities this week Unless rectified. Suggest you buy the car ordered and sell it, depriving dealer of his intended profit is fitting.
Sponsored