First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has just informed me the Bronco will arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but will not be ready for me to take delivery until Wednesday?

All the timelines I've seen on here were arrived at dealer one day, took delivery the very next, usually.

Did anyone else wait several days before taking delivery?
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I don't know about anyone else but I've been waiting over 1000 days for my dealer to prep my Bronco for pick-up!

Seriously, if that's what they're telling you then that's when they'll get to it based on their manning. These aren't the good old days anymore where service departments have staff just waiting for something to do.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine arrived on a Tuesday couldn't pick up until Friday

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You do realize that they will likely be receiving a quantity of vehicles. Yours is not the only one. The actual PDI process does not take too long but when they have a quantity to do it takes time.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ours came off the trailer one afternoon, and we drove it home the next afternoon. But as mentioned, YMMV based on dealer staffing and workload…

Sponsored

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was driven off the boat on 11/11/21 and I took delivery 11/12/21, but I purchased from the fleet manager and she pushed it right through for me, it pays to know people.

Chances are they are backed up and a retail salesperson doesn't have the pull to pull rank and shove it in before other vehicles.

Last edited:

buck_6G

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, are you worried about the dealer holding an open house for potential walk-in buyers for your Bronco? I think I waited 2 days, so you're probably fine. As others have noted, your vehicle will almost certainly not be the only one the dealer receives and processes off the truck.

If you search your VIN and find it listed with a markup on the dealer's site, that's when you should be concerned.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP, are you worried about the dealer holding an open house for potential walk-in buyers for your Bronco? I think I waited 2 days, so you're probably fine. As others have noted, your vehicle will almost certainly not be the only one the dealer receives and processes off the truck.

If you search your VIN and find it listed with a markup on the dealer's site, that's when you should be concerned.
Some dealers automatically put the Broncos on their website with the ADM even if it belongs to someone and they have no intention of selling it to someone else. My Bronco had a $20k markup on the sticker and I picked it up a few hours after it arrived there.

@LeafusCheeseboro, I'd recommend only asking for your dealer to do the bare minimum with your Bronco. Don't let them remove any of the plastic film or protection on the inside and have them skip the carwash too (so that they don't add any swirl marks, especially if its black or a darker color). Maybe this will speed up the process a bit, but at the very least it'll make sure the car is protected and touched as little as possible.

Last edited:

BroncoA512021

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My dealer has just informed me the Bronco will arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but will not be ready for me to take delivery until Wednesday?

All the timelines I've seen on here were arrived at dealer one day, took delivery the very next, usually.

Did anyone else wait several days before taking delivery?
Many businesses are understaffed due to the historically low unemployment levels.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model X, Outlander
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you order any dealer installed options with it? Those will add to your wait time in addition to the processing.

Sponsored

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As much as you want your bronco, it’s not the only vehicle that arrived at the dealership that needs prepped. Mine arrived Wednesday with a wildtrak, want to take a guess at who could pick theirs up a day before I could get my BD?

OP
OP
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Yeah, that's exactly what I was worried about 🤣 The replies have talked me off the ledge, though. And my dealer seems reputable.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
You do realize that they will likely be receiving a quantity of vehicles. Yours is not the only one. The actual PDI process does not take too long but when they have a quantity to do it takes time.
Most dealers will prioritize customer orders though.

Mine arrived at 5 PM, and was ready the next morning by 9am, and I think they got in two car carriers that night.

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2 days 7 hours of waiting, then 1 hour of "prep".

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or it could be they just need time to tint your windows and put nitrogen in your tires, so they can charge another $2K for the “Protection Package”… 😜
Sponsored