tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Meh, Ford would piss off a lot of people. If they can't meet the demand they need to stop marketing this as hard as they are.
Sponsored

Hank 615

Badlands
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You make it seem like people would be excited by that information. Ha. Also... I'd like to point out that it's not always just your information.... Its the way you convey your info that rubs people the wrong way.

I'm just trying to clear up if Ford themselves have said they will only be "able" to fulfill 50% or if they only "plan" for 50% to actually go through. If they're only planning on 80k is that capacity reasons, sales reasons, or customer reasons?

Seems like a specific number.

I'm well aware that there will be issues with fulfillment. I'm not living in a silver lined cloud like some. Just wondering where the info comes and why we here so much varying information from different dealers with no actual source other than "Ford" which could mean anything from a manager to Jim Farley.

I'd just rather hear nothing than little tidbits and half-truths with no source is all.
What? Kris87 acting like a know-it-all? Again?! Say it ain't so.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Why is that? It's not illegal. How is it any different than a dealer offering a stellar deal to build reservations? I'm offering my reservation holders a stellar deal if they don't want to keep their Bronco. Seems most would like the get out option. No?
Right there you have proven what a slimy dealer you are, I'm sure Ford, who monitors this forum, is happy to note your publicly announced plans.

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealer saying only 50% of reservations will be filled in 2021 1602804687637

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's cute. I don't know you, but you should know a dealer our size would never operate outside of the law. Both legally and within our dealer agreement with Ford. We would never jeopardize our standing with Ford.
Please go away.. you offer nothing to this forum other than why large dealerships suck and will be a thing of the past... you and your way of life as a large dealer are dying a slow death. If I were you I would start the job search now..

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is true. You can bet some $$$ Jeep is going to drop special pricing on Gladiators and Wranglers come March 1. They are going to suck as buyers as they can in.
No need to wait until March 1...I can point you to 3 dealers offering 7-8% BELOW INVOICE on any 2021 factory order for wranglers and gladiators (including Rubicon & Mojave trims and the ecodiesels).

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Iā€™m sure everyone elseā€™s best interest is driving this. /s

Youā€™re doing this so you can get inventory before reservations are delivered. It goes against what Ford has been trying to do throughout this process. You found a way around Fordā€™s threat of punishment if too many orders werenā€™t sold to the reservation holder and you disguised it as ā€œaw shucks, Iā€™m just here to help people out if theyā€™re unhappy.ā€ Of course it isnā€™t illegal, Ford doesnā€™t make laws. But it definitely goes against the spirit of the reservation system and what Ford is trying to accomplish. Itā€™s a short term, greedy mentality. And itā€™s delaying legitimate reservation holders.
Some people here may be frowning on this, but I'll bet the person with no reservation that gets that Bronco will be as happy as can be.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Itā€™d be better to @ him on Twitter. Be sure to mention Atkins Ford in GA ?

all approved by the marketing director
Is that where @Kris87 is at, Atkins Ford in GA?
I hope not. I have family in the area thatā€™s very long time customers of theirs.

Sponsored

TOWMA8R

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ECOBOOST F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I heard from a guy who heard from a friend of a friend that overheard someone say, is what i gather from this thread

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We all know Ford talks directly to consumers more than they talk to dealers. Let's get real here. :)
Lol youā€™re such a condescending prick.

The truth is nobody loves you. Youā€™re wife?Doesnā€™t love you. Your kids? They donā€™t love you. If you have a brother or a sister? They donā€™t love you either. Your parents? They always hated you, which is why youā€™re a car dealer.

Ford Bronco Dealer saying only 50% of reservations will be filled in 2021 1602805561932

RWBigBend21

Big Bend
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline RTL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man I hope that's not the case...a new Jeep would be lookin mighty fine at that point :unsure:
For certain, and who decides "which half" get their Bronco's in 2021? The most expensive trim lines are delivered first ???? If those of us who placed reservations on day one are delayed until 2022, well then Ford wont be getting my business

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I do find it hilarious the same 5 or 6 are always the ones to show up and pile on. You guys should know by now, it doesn't bother me. Carry on internet strong guys.

doink

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE 350. Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lol youā€™re such a condescending prick.

The truth is nobody loves you. Youā€™re wife?Doesnā€™t love you. Your kids? They donā€™t love you. If you have a brother or a sister? They donā€™t love you either. Your parents? They always hated you, which is why youā€™re a car dealer.

1602805561932.gif
Jesus.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.