Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My bronco arrived at the dealer at 9am
I drove it home the same day about 4 hours later.

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1 day for me also. I get that businesses can be understaffed and maybe it just takes yours that long to prep a vehicle. If this is true then consider this advice: FIND ANOTHER DEALER

Don’t mean “to buy from”, that deal’s pretty much done. I mean for service. I’ve seen horror stories about service depts being understaffed and overworked. This dealer is showing you what your future may hold and it’s not a pretty picture.

CaptMorgan

Base
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Or it could be they just need time to tint your windows and put nitrogen in your tires, so they can charge another $2K for the “Protection Package”… 😜
Nitrogen…the biggest ripoff in the industry right now. Unless it is going on a racetrack, or the driver checks air pressure daily and maintains it within 1/2 psi of optimum, it isn’t helping anything but the dealer’s bank account.

BadlandsA51

Badlands
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands, Sasquatch, Lux Pkg, 72 Ranchero GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer has just informed me the Bronco will arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but will not be ready for me to take delivery until Wednesday?

All the timelines I've seen on here were arrived at dealer one day, took delivery the very next, usually.

Did anyone else wait several days before taking delivery?
There seems to be more than normal numbers of cars being delivered to the medium sized dealer I work at. Their new car get ready department is probably backed up. I took mine without the prep, all prep involves now is checking oil and coolant levels, tire pressure, and clean up. Dealer may be reluctant to do it, but if you feel like you are capable, you can always ask.

Sponsored

n5mj

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 FSB, '97 Ranger, '03 Sport Trac, '11 SHO
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Oct 2022, got a call from the salesman (who I hadn't heard from for at least 6 months) saying "Hey your Bronco is here, wanna come see it?"... This was a Friday afternoon. Arranged a time after 5PM to go to dealer. They didn't have time to do anything but drive it off the trailer and give it a wash. I drove it home that night. No VIN scratching, no upholstery treatment, no finish protectant. It's been fine ever since.

1st 75th ranger

Black Diamond
First Name
jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford bronco bd 4 dr sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer has just informed me the Bronco will arrive tomorrow (Saturday), but will not be ready for me to take delivery until Wednesday?

All the timelines I've seen on here were arrived at dealer one day, took delivery the very next, usually.

after 17mth waiting mine came in they called me in am i picked it up in pm im happy

Tony4x4

Big Bend
First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 EB Bronco 2021 BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Thats fine, yours is probably not the only vehicle they got in.

NativeSoCal

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2D Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some dealers automatically put the Broncos on their website with the ADM even if it belongs to someone and they have no intention of selling it to someone else. My Bronco had a $20k markup on the sticker and I picked it up a few hours after it arrived there.

@LeafusCheeseboro, I'd recommend only asking for your dealer to do the bare minimum with your Bronco. Don't let them remove any of the plastic film or protection on the inside and have them skip the carwash too (so that they don't add any swirl marks, especially if its black or a darker color). Maybe this will speed up the process a bit, but at the very least it'll make sure the car is protected and touched as little as possible.
Agree with the minimal prep. I was able to pick mine up the day after delivery, but had told the sales manager that I did not want it washed, no installation of front license plate frame, and to leave all stickers on vehicle.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was delivered on a Monday afternoon (2/13/23), and thank goodness I started the financing portion with my credit union a week prior once I saw a shipped notification on the Ford Tracker (credit unions seem to process auto loans much slower than traditional banks) Picked up my Bronco the next day (2/14/23) after stopping by the credit union for the check. I had told my dealer and sales person several times NOT to drill in the Bronco for the front tags and not to remove any plastic, decals, window sticker and leave as it was delivered, and not to wash or detail to avoid swirl marks or scratches because I had a PPF/ceramic and detail appointment the following week. Installed my mudflaps before driving off the lot and the rest is history!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If they have staffing challenges or a bunch of vehicles arriving at once, it could be possible. Factor in weekends some departments may not work either. Lastly, in many cases your sales person will want to deliver your vehicle to you - they may be off for a couple of days.

I’ve found in most instances the salesperson will try to get a vehicle through ASAP. With my Bronco I was told a couple days but they had it done next day.

Congrats on your new ride!
Sponsored