Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

ColtConnor

Big Bend
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe, waiting on BB 2DR MT AF1
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Dishonest buisnesses that are willing to do whatever it takes to earn a couple extra thousand deserve to be hurt. Strange to me that some are willing to pay an ADM rather than switch to more genuine dealership that isnt trying to pull shady tactics. Personally I would raise hell if someone added ADM after taking delivery but thats why you get everything in writing. Sorry this happend OP
Sponsored

rzshootr

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Etron
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just posted a horrible review. Hope it works.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A few months back I ordered my 2022 Bronco through Loganville Ford...

My experience: I made an appointment, then went down and test drove the manikin. After looking over the vehicle, options, etc, we sat down and made the deal. During this process, they stated right upfront verbally, and in writing there would be an ADM fee of $1,995, and this fee would include door guards, tinting, and filling the tires with nitrogen. I questioned this, and I spoke to the GM candidly about the fee, and any other items that would affect the final cost. So, what I gleaned from our conversation was instead of the dealership jacking up the MSRP $5-10k like some other dealers do, they offer a service and product for the ADM fee, to which I replied, doesn't amount to $1,995. Speaking to the GM our discussion was cordial and both being adults and living in reality, we both agreed they are in business to make money, and I was free to go somewhere else to order it, but if I would like to go through their dealership they would take care of me when it came to parts, service, and good customer relations.
The closing deal arrangement: Now this is important, I was presented with a full deal sheet that included the prior discussed ADM fee, the MSRP, and all the extras, along with the trade in allowance. I was also told up front the wait would be 8 months or longer to receive the vehicle.

Conclusion
So what I'm trying to relate to you, is I have first hand experience with this dealership, and they have been up front, and candid with me about all the fees, costs and far out delivery expectations. I cant speak for the OP, but if the ADM wasnt discussed before, you do have a gripe. My personal experience with Lance and his group is they are not hiding anything from me, and have been upfront with any fees, and delivery expectations.

You can take what I posted with a grain of salt, but I believe its not productive to try and hurt a business if they haven't done anything wrong. It may have been a misunderstanding, an oversight. For me, I would like to see the OP post their deal sheet. What they posted earlier is the order sheet to Ford, and not the actual deal sheet to clear up any misgivings. I hope all parties can come to an amicable agreement.
Nitrogen tires 🤣🤣🤣

“The dealer was up front about taking advantage of me so therefore they’re a standup business and very honest.”

Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! 1639520351960

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Were there any other dealers close by that won't charge you an ADM? Did you order your own or are you buying their demo?
It's gotta be the Demo, he is agreeing to it having up to 7,500 miles when he takes ownership.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was about to edit my review, to include the statement that the community member on whose behalf I am responding posted an image of the order sheet, showing a price of $50,105; and suggesting that if I received word that this community member did finally receive his Bronco, at that price, I would take down my negative review.

It occurred to me, however, that such a statement might legally be construed as a form of extortion or blackmail, so I thought better of it.

Reactions: Cat

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which one of you is “Jake SF”?

I do note an owner response to “Jake SF”, that reads…

Response from the owner an hour ago
You are not a customer of this business. From San Francisco? We do not have any record of you ordering a vehicle from us. We do not add any "surprise" fees to our orders. All contracts and orders have clear pricing and information. If you are having an issue with the vehicle you ordered from us, please reach out and we will be happy to address.

“Jake SF” posted, in his review, an image of @MonroeBronco's order sheet, showing the price. Here, we have the order sheet in the same place as a statement from the owner denying any “‘surprise’ fees”. This seems a perfect place for “Jake SF” to edit that review, to include a response putting this owner on the spot. Be careful to avoid anything that can be construed as blackmail or extortion, but this would be a good spot to edit that review to respond to the owner, and ask him directly, whether he will sell the bronco described in that order sheet, to the buyer who ordered it, at the price shown on the sheet.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I sure hope you have a Big Bend 4dr 4x4 with under 7500 miles to trade in when your new vehicle with VIN [null], color [null], of type [null] arrives at the dealership for you to purchase it!

This "deal sheet" has so many inaccuracies on it, I wouldn't trust any dealership to hold up their end of the deal. It doesn't even state what type of vehicle you're purchasing from them, my friend.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its not a demo...keep guessing though..fun to watch
@Bronco23 mistook the trade in section as the description of the vehicle you've agreed to purchase from them -- as far as that "deal sheet" is concerned, you've agree to pay them $41,410 + $1,995 markup + fees for a vehicle that isn't even listed in the "Vehicle" section... and you think this is legally binding by any means? How do you know they aren't going to call you about your Bronco Sport showing up in a week or two?

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
took advantage?...hahahahahaha...
You paid 2K for air, $100 worth of tint and some door guards. You can try and laugh all you want, you got bent over and rode hard. ✌

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

are you a lawyer? or just pretending to be one?
Doesn't take a lawyer to see you left the "deal sheet" blank and agreed to write them a check regardless 😂 for someone who's so hellbent on nit-picking the OP's situation, you didn't even ask the dealership to put in the correct details?

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 2.31.57 PM

@The_Viking got even more bad news for you in that fine print at the bottom...

While I'm not a lawyer, I would recommend you get actual advice from one before you wind up in the same situation OP did. Sorry for dogpiling on you here, but at the end of the day I hope you get the Bronco you ordered for the price you agreed to -- nothing you've shown us on this sheet will prevent this dealer from doing the exact same thing that happened to OP, and I would suggest from the bottom of my heart you take whatever steps necessary to prevent it.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Bronco23 mistook the trade in section as the description of the vehicle you've agreed to purchase from them -- as far as that "deal sheet" is concerned, you've agree to pay them $41,410 + $1,995 markup + fees for a vehicle that isn't even listed in the "Vehicle" section... and you think this is legally binding by any means? How do you know they aren't going to call you about your Bronco Sport showing up in a week or two?
You are correct, I did mis-read that. thanks for the clarification.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I agree, if they did you wrong by not being up front with the ADM, I would do the same. BTW I hope you at least love the Bronco...I'm jealous, mine wont be ready for quite a while
She’s a beast.
Sponsored