Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BaseSquatch/2.7/MIC/Cyber
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed they just listed the MSRP. Not what they are asking for it. Hard to see, but looks like the GMC next to it has an actual price listed.
Exactly what I was going to say. I bet you somewhere on that page is some legal disclaimer.
Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol. Paying to advertise a high trim Sasquatch hard top bronco for MSRP? You know better
Dealers pay to advertise and usually try to put out a wide range of vehicles. They're not just advertising their highest margin vehicles usually.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Dealerships choking on their 30+ day inventory #winning

Bronco_Nole

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco, ‘21 Wrangler, ‘11 Shelby GT500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys- new to the forum and this is actually my first post. Seems like a timely thread to contribute to. I’m located in Minneapolis, MN and just purchased a black base 2D MT yesterday while down in Chicago. I happened to be in town for the weekend and noticed a Ford dealer there had two black base broncos with the 7spd, which I have been on the lookout for for some time.

They were both abandoned orders, and they wanted $7k ADM on them. I called yesterday morning and told them I’m a buyer today at MSRP. They called me back in an hour and sold me one at sticker. Also gave me an awesome deal on my trade.

There’s a dealer in my area in MN that has 16 new Broncos on their lot (according to their website) and as of mid-last week dropped their ADM to +$1,000 on most of them.

good luck out there!

Jimbob007

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1996 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You really have to look at trims and almost anything in a add/website is not the actual price when you walk in/call. I called several places and when I would ask what the ADM is (over the phone) they would hang up. Because they know im trying to talk down the price and they know that someone else will come in an pay there ADM without fighting. Long story short. For the higher end trims…no prices are not coming down and your averaging 8-15k over msrp. For the entry level trims…you can get them at msrp but have to call around. Most places will still have a 3-5k ADM on entry level. What you are seeing in that add is the msrp price. So technically they are not false advertising but they are being shaddy as even they know they wont sell it for msrp.
I asked the salesman I bought from 3 times what the markup tends to be before he gave me an answer. It was around 5k, and I think about 4k is what I ended up paying

Sponsored

omi205

Badlands
First Name
BoJack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked the salesman I bought from 3 times what the markup tends to be before he gave me an answer. It was around 5k, and I think about 4k is what I ended up paying
Thats pretty accurate to what I came out with too. Started at 8k then 5k then I started walking out the door and he said “ok $3k, no lower”. I felt pretty good about it since it had two of the three constraints. To me that was worth more then placing the order and waiting 6-12month.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey guys- new to the forum and this is actually my first post. Seems like a timely thread to contribute to. I’m located in Minneapolis, MN and just purchased a black base 2D MT yesterday while down in Chicago. I happened to be in town for the weekend and noticed a Ford dealer there had two black base broncos with the 7spd, which I have been on the lookout for for some time.

They were both abandoned orders, and they wanted $7k ADM on them. I called yesterday morning and told them I’m a buyer today at MSRP. They called me back in an hour and sold me one at sticker. Also gave me an awesome deal on my trade.

There’s a dealer in my area in MN that has 16 new Broncos on their lot (according to their website) and as of mid-last week dropped their ADM to +$1,000 on most of them.

good luck out there!
what dealer in Minneapolis?

Sponsored

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order banks are still open! They were reporting they would only be open for 24 hours. I wonder if demand is softening.

Nabor19

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Black Diamond; 1994 Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just purchased a Black Diamond 2dr Mid spec from a dealer outside of Minneapolis for MSRP, $149 doc fee and taxes. Just came in off the transport. Look for the small town dealers for a good experience. Ellsworth Ford, Ellsworth WI was great. They have a Mach-E in stock too!
Sponsored