Inigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you (or anyone) been able to track your order properly? Every time I enter my order number and VIN I get an error.
Check that you are using a 4-digit "order number" or try clearing your cache. And sometimes the production tracker simply doesn't work and you have to check back in a few hours.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thank you all. Just printed out. Now just waiting for my 1/04/2022 build. Hopefully a speedy delivery.
It may be updated as time goes on.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Definitely check for that hood dent at all angles. It is hard to see but I have found it on two broncos in the same spot. My dealer fixed it (mostly) but said they wouldn't be preemptively fixing them if they came in like that, they will wait for people to report it. Which sucks.
@Paul Gagnon mentioned its related to adhesion between hood panel and cross bars.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would be great to have links to detailed explanations/posts especially for some of the points and rewards...

The $1000 how do you actually receive/claim that
Its up to $1K. Your dealer's discretion and your negotiation skills.

Wfontes

Outer Banks
First Name
WF
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep (SOLD IT 11/1/21) sharing wife's '21 Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Doc. Special thanks and shout-out to @gizmohd for creating it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
Thanks Cat! Maybe you can include “make sure the carrier driver doesn’t hit a viaduct when delivering the Bronco!!! Ugh!
Thanks again for this info… maybe I’ll get to use it inspecting a non-damaged delivered Bronco…. One of these day!!!

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Check that you are using a 4-digit "order number" or try clearing your cache. And sometimes the production tracker simply doesn't work and you have to check back in a few hours.
Thanks! What is the 4-digit number? Is it part of my original order number? The tracker has never worked for me once.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Cat! Maybe you can include “make sure the carrier driver doesn’t hit a viaduct when delivering the Bronco!!! Ugh!
Thanks again for this info… maybe I’ll get to use it inspecting a non-damaged delivered Bronco…. One of these day!!!
Oh, geez. UNbelievable.

Flourman

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F350 Tremor, 2019 Beta 300RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I C&P’ed from a Ford Temor forum and modded a bit for Broncos. Used it when I picked up my Tremor.

-Winch. Pull out the line manually and with the controls. Bring gloves
-Paint. Make sure its perfect. Light color trucks can have little tiny spots of orange (rust spots from the rail cars). Check door jams if they were painted and the bottom of the hood. Make them clean dirty tow hooks, any imperfections etc.
-Open the hood. Make sure it opens and closes properly
-Check all lights - BLINKERS - HIGH & LOW BEAMS - FOGS - SPOT LAMPS ON OUTSIDE MIRRORS - ROOF LIGHTS & RUNNING LIGHTS - BED LEDS - AMBER LIGHTING - INTERIOR L-R-AND WHOLE CAB
-Mirrors. Fold
-Interior. Check For Rips Scratches Blemishes
-Back Seats. Fold them, lay them down, etc
-Glove Box and Console with Tray.
-Cameras. Make sure all cameras work.
-Get your phone paired to SYNC while you are checking out the interior. I did this with my Tremor and it worked immediately then stopped working. The dealer ended up having to do a hard reset on the modem.
-Put your vin into Ford pass so your info is in there on your truck while checking out everything while inside the interior.
-Mileage. See how many miles are on the truck. It should be minimal
-Put the truck into 4 wheel drive High and Low and move forward a bit. Test it out as best as you can. Check that it goes into all modes.
-Have your salesman show you the entertainment system. Make sure XM/FM/AM NAVIGATION work. Punch in where is a gas station or food & it should show where they are.
-Have your Salesman go over the instrument cluster. See how many hours the truck was idling and driving.
-Voice command. Ask for the weather.
-Bring the cord to plug in your phone to try Apple Play. You will want to have one anyway for your truck. So make sure you have one already so you can be totally on top of your game
-Voice command on your steering wheel. I asked what is the weather in West Islip NY and it told me while I was checking out the truck.
-Full Tank Of Gas. Mine only had a half tank of gas. Thats Bullshit. I made them fill it up.
-Check your mirror visors for shits and giggles.
-Try your heated steering wheel to make sure it works. And know how to turn it on. Its in climate on the screen
- Front Seats. Understand how to use it. Make all the functions of the seats work Lumbar, Up, Down, Forward & Back
-Pedals Gas & Brake. Move them forward and back
-Steering collum forward, up, down and Back
-Remote Start your truck with key fob and through Ford Pass app. Key Fob is click once to lock it, then hit the start button twice. Then hit start button to shut off the engine. Try the ford pass app and make sure your truck starts as well
-Lastly check out the under carriage. Look for leaks, oil dirt. Make them clean off anything.

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Its up to $1K. Your dealer's discretion and your negotiation skills.
what about the folks who already took delivery, thats a hard negotiation

SIXMIL

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes C350 coupe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Awesome! Thank you.
Printing.......

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

here's a new one to add for you. Went to give the new truck a once-over and good waxing now that I've had it for a week. I expected to find rail dust and the like. I did not expect to find overspray from the paint booth:

Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 1638563279851

That right there is Velocity Blue paint, coming right off into the claybar. appears to be on *top* of the clearcoat, so no big deal. But damn, never seen this on a brand spanking new car before.

MattSpatt

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Doc. Special thanks and shout-out to @gizmohd for creating it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

• Love

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Cat - I am assuming there was and earlier post about rail dust. Was there any pics of what rail dust is and how to identify it? I could not find a post with pictures.

It's hard to see on a naked car, to be honest, it'll be just a general gritty-ness to the paint on delivery. it comes right out with a decent detail and clay, just have to make sure to not try to polish/wax unless it's been removed or it'll swirl up pretty good.
Sponsored