First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Forte
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Geography and logistics once built and shipped plays a lot into it. Not all destinations = to other destinations on expectations. You have a build date. Relax and enjoy when it arrives. Then you get to wait on mod parts. You are ahead of the curve now.
I was lucky as far as all that was concerned. Build date was 11-7. Delivery 11-22.
Sponsored

nelmaux

Outer Banks
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME
BIN 1FMDE5BHXNLA88608
ORDER 3325

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
MAYBE YOU CAN HELP ME
BIN 1FMDE5BHXNLA88608
ORDER 3325
I'll also need your address, birthdate, and social security number to process your request

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes, normal, trucking is a nightmare right now, Our ramp has been bad for a while and many of the drivers I see regularly are retiring, so I see it getting worse. Might get one shipped in 3 days, next one might sit there a month.

For those who don't think its gloomy enough, my son is working on getting his CDL, and if you didn't have your CDL learners permit by Feb 7th, its going to take a whole lot more time to get now under new federal laws that just took effect, I'm sure this will add even more fun to the drivers shortage.
Anytime the government gets involved things get worse. Remember these seven deadly words, "We're the government, we're here to help". :)

nelmaux

Outer Banks
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
DO YOU WANT A BLANK CHECK TOO???:unsure:

Sponsored

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It is completely normal these days... At least you were not waiting for a Porsce.
True Fact
If you gave someone money for a Porsce, you are going to be waiting a long long long time....... so long that you should probably check in on that boiler room, I mean... pop up car dealer, yeah pop up dealer...thats the ticket. Strange you had to give them your bank account info and Zelle pin, but any day now.....

Realtor

Wildtrak
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Remember, Ford singled you out alone and is doing this to you and only you!

I recall there was some article or a thread (or 50) on this forum about delivery delays but the specific name I'm drawing a blank. Maybe do some searching on the forum and you'll find something?
That's simply not true. Everyone else that has ordered a Bronco has had it produced and delivered promptly. You must have done something wrong. Did you tell the dealer that you expected a large ADM? I've heard dealers like that. Offer ADM, and I've heard there is no wait AT ALL!

Aaanyway, several Broncos show up with expected options as the buyer thinks about their particular configuration. It's been a magic time to get delivery. I didn't wait a bit.

Wait, what?

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That's simply not true. Everyone else that has ordered a Bronco has had it produced and delivered promptly. You must have done something wrong. Did you tell the dealer that you expected a large ADM? I've heard dealers like that. Offer ADM, and I've heard there is no wait AT ALL!

Aaanyway, several Broncos show up with expected options as the buyer thinks about their particular configuration. It's been a magic time to get delivery. I didn't wait a bit.

Wait, what?
Well I had been expecting a phone call from whoever is their global director of sales. I mean, they do have my cell phone number from the $100 (refundable) deposit that guaranteed absolute delivery and ensured personal promises were made to me.

Ford really lost me when they didn't give me persona and individual attention. Instead they expect the dealership to do that? Just because i'm a customer of the dealership and not Ford directly?

I don't know, something doesn't add up here. I'm kind of a big deal! Did you know I already have over a billion views for my music videos on Youtube?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is no normal. When the tracker finally said mine was delivered, it wasn't. Showed up a couple days later. Nobody knows.

Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait, what?
I thought I was the only one. I am loving the massage seats and the smell of lavender pumped thru the vents.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have received two Broncos in Miami

1) 8 days on train from Michigan to Miami. Delivered to dealer from train station in 1 DAY.

2) 8 days on train. Delivered to dealer in 4 WEEKS

The second delivery was maddening. It just sat in the rail yard for weeks. I was told supply chain issues, Omicron, dog ate my homework, etc. Nothing you can do, but wait and chill. :)
Two Bronco's??! :oops:

Ford Bronco Delivery - Is this normal? jimcarrey-cable-guy
Sponsored