First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We are having the same issue, only with a series of very small dents. The dealer body shop says the metal is very thin and we are stepping there, which is NOT the case. It seems to be a mystery.

Resized_20230216_110957.jpeg
Hey did you figure this out? my Bronco is 20 days old, its happening on the driver side, Im the only one who drives and dont step there.

OP
OP
dsgordo0

dsgordo0

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey did you figure this out? my Bronco is 20 days old, its happening on the driver side, Im the only one who drives and dont step there.
We did not figure it out. Body shop said it had to be something heavy dropped (our dent was a real dent where yours look more like door dings). We had it pulled out, cracked the paint... touched up... no new issues.

Good luck.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just found this dent in the door sill of bronco. It's in the rear door which really is only used by kids who weigh 100-130lbs. Looks like the sill just could not handle the weight, but that seems absurdly fragile. Anyone else with this kind of issue?

IMG_8352.jpg

IMG_8113.jpg

IMG_8114.jpg
How many kids @ 100-130 lbs?? Take it to the pimple popper that can pull it out.

Pirate Steve

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bought a couple of rubber stick on sill covers. They looked nice. Since then, sold the Bronco and got an Outback. Too many problems.
Sponsored