Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered the floor liners with carpeted mats. Do I get rubber mats and carpet? Very confusing on the website.

Sponsored
OP
OP
49faith

49faith

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I ordered the floor liners with carpeted mats. Do I get rubber mats and carpet? Very confusing on the website.
I think you ordered what I thought I was ordering. Rubber mats FOR carpeted floors. Some broncos have the washout floors, so those mats are listed differently. At least that was my impression.

Carlstege

Base
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was under the impression I was ordering some rugged floor liners for my carpeted floors, but I'm not so sure now. Do these come with a standard floor mat if nothing is ordered? See pics and screenshot of window sticker.

floormats.jpg

PXL_20220906_185004353.jpg

PXL_20220906_185010873.jpg
I ordered the $160 upgraded floor mats also, I have a two door only received two floor mats driver and passenger side. There is no picture in the ordering guide both online or at my dealership however there is a Bronco logo and the pictures I have seen of regular floor mats look just like my two “ upgraded floor mats” ( driverside doesn’t fit well either) so I’m thinking I don’t have them, but talking with my dealership is like talking to my kids when they don’t care or way to be bothered. I’m thinking maybe I should order the new ones at the dealer just to see what comes in?@@@$

First Name
Kelsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had the same reaction!! First thing I noticed on the interior was these lame carpets that we paid $160 for!! And ford removed my tire cover from the invoice without mentioning it to me or the dealer.

IMG_1831.jpeg

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's too bad. I wanted the Ford version for the Bronco branding. I had good luck with a different brand called 3D max on my F150 too. I'll check them all out. Thanks.
The ford rubber mats are awesome
Sponsored