Sponsored

Did your dealer put in your Heritage order?

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I asked that my 18 moth old reservation to be converted to the regular Heritage Bronco (not the limited they are only making 1966 of) but the dealer is refusing, saying those can't even be entered. Anyone here have confirmed build sheet from their dealer they could share that I can use as evidence to the contrary?
Sponsored

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my Salesman was unable to input my normal heritage order also...watched him try...limited commodity error...

OP
OP
BroncoRaptor

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
for the whole order or just part? I've seen people get that error on the trailer package.

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My dealer has also been trying to get my standard HE order entered. He sent me the preview order, but as of last Saturday, he said the body code wasn't in the system yet.
In typical Ford fashion, they announce a new hot variant, open up orders for the new model year, but aren't ready to take those orders when they said that they would be...

Rockledge

Base
First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Race Red Sasquatch , 1951 Willy's M-38
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer also tried and was told limited- Still hasn't been able to input because of the ( code ) .
So I moved my Early 2021 order over - just to get in the system- and will change later .

Last edited:

Sponsored

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? D7D51CFE-E774-468A-BAD6-8123CDB02ABA
Hereā€™s my DORAā€¦ I was also told they couldnā€™t enter the Heritage so after researching here I went in on Sat, convinced the salesman otherwise. He built it in the configurator, took it to the counter and was told they couldnā€™t enter it. I left for the car, then was called back in and told they figured it outā€¦donā€™t know what they had to do. I signed to DORA, gave my license, signed a price agreement, gave my full deposit. Iā€™ve been concerned that I have not received the Ford order confirmation email so called today and was assured the sales manager has checked and the order is in. Iā€™m one where my reservation was converted to a 99 in-store order early in 2021 by the dealer so that might be the issue.

Bronco Dad

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid, 2022 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? D7D51CFE-E774-468A-BAD6-8123CDB02ABA
Hereā€™s my DORAā€¦ I was also told they couldnā€™t enter the Heritage so after researching here I went in on Sat, convinced the salesman otherwise. He built it in the configurator, took it to the counter and was told they couldnā€™t enter it. I left for the car, then was called back in and told they figured it outā€¦donā€™t know what they had to do. I signed to DORA, gave my license, signed a price agreement, gave my full deposit. Iā€™ve been concerned that I have not received the Ford order confirmation email so called today and was assured the sales manager has checked and the order is in. Iā€™m one where my reservation was converted to a 99 in-store order early in 2021 by the dealer so that might be the issue.
Did you get price protection $s on your order? Still interested on how they are calculating that for the Heritage version. The DORA doesn't seem to reflect it.

JawnyBronco

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Did you get price protection $s on your order? Still interested on how they are calculating that for the Heritage version. The DORA doesn't seem to reflect it.
They gave me the line that they wonā€™t know how much until I get VINā€¦

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor ā€˜17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I asked that my 18 moth old reservation to be converted to the regular Heritage Bronco (not the limited they are only making 1966 of) but the dealer is refusing, saying those can't even be entered. Anyone here have confirmed build sheet from their dealer they could share that I can use as evidence to the contrary?
yikes, Iā€™d say time to get a new dealer. Theyā€™re absolute morons.

Jroub21

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Raptor ā€˜17 Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thatā€™s determined by Ford. Not the dealer. Itā€™s listed in the Ford issued FAQs on the website.
Although nothing is laid out in detail as to how much youā€™ll be entitled to. Be lucky weā€™re getting any.

Sponsored

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We ordered a big bend in Jan 2022 and the dealer hasnā€™t been able to change our order to the heritage edition yet.

Jason

OP
OP
BroncoRaptor

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Thank you so much for sharing this. Great choice of color. Please keep us posted in November once these orders officially get picked up.

brrke

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 NA8 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Race Red Heritage Edition order put in no problem here in Canada.

Clump

Heritage
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Here's mine. I'm pretty much over black vehicles, but the black/white combo looks SO good!

Trying to get past Priority Code 99.:rolleyes:
Ford Bronco Did your dealer put in your Heritage order? Bronco
Sponsored